Spidey vs WickedBoy vs Azreal Vanguard Battle.

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Swamp, Befoul WickedBoy's Workshop, Done.

WickedBoy: all his creatures have shadow, draws a card whenever one of his creatures goes to graveyard from play.
Life: 19
Hand: 3
In Play: 2 Mines, Tower(T), The Hive(5, T: Put a Wasp (1/1 flyer) into play), Icy Manipulator(1, T: Tap artifact, creature, or land)
GY: Nevinyrral's Disk, Mishra's Workshop
RFG:

Spidey: "Exploration" & all his creatures have "venomous fangs" that bury
Life: 17
Hand: 6
In Play: Bayou(T), Forest(T), Swampx2(T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent)
GY: Nurturing Licid, Befoul
RFG:

Azreal: Can play anything that isn't a sorcery as an instant, can pay 3 to ping anything.
life: 25
Hand: 8
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest, SC Plains, Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card)
GY: Argothian Enchantress
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

EOT: Summon Yavimaya Enchantress.

Untap. Draw. Done.

WickedBoy: all his creatures have shadow, draws a card whenever one of his creatures goes to graveyard from play.
In Play: 2 Mines, Tower(T), The Hive(5, T: Put a Wasp (1/1 flyer) into play), Icy Manipulator(1, T: Tap artifact, creature, or land)
GY: Nevinyrral's Disk, Mishra's Workshop
RFG:

In Play: Bayou(T), Forest(T), Swampx2(T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent)
RFG:

Azreal: Can play anything that isn't a sorcery as an instant, can pay 3 to ping anything.
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest, SC Plains, Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (2/2, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

ok Spidey, I assume Wicked will take his turn, then you're up on Monday.

W

WickedBoy6

Sorry, sorry, drycleaners didn't give me my pants until this morning. :D ...don't ask.

Untap, drawing playing a Power Plant (All Urza lands now go into second mode), tapping the two mines to play Echo Chamber. Done.

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower, Powerplant, The Hive(5, T: Put a Wasp (1/1 flyer) into play), Icy Manipulator(1, T: Tap artifact, creature, or land), Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creaturethey control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game)
GY: Nevinyrral's Disk, Hive, Mishra's Workshop
RFG:

RFG:

In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest, SC Plains, Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (2/2, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Swamp, Rowen, Done.

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower, Powerplant, The Hive(5, T: Put a Wasp (1/1 flyer) into play), Icy Manipulator(1, T: Tap artifact, creature, or land), Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creaturethey control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game)
RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play: Bayou(T), Forest(T), Swampx3(T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest, SC Plains, Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (3/3, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

EOT: Play Blanchwood armor on my Yavimaya Enchantress

Untap, Draw, I'll tap a SC Plains to slap a Spirit-link on my Yavimaya Enchantress, and attack Spidey with her. Done after that.

RFG:

Life: 10?
In Play: Bayou(T), Forest(T), Swampx3(T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

Hand: 7
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest, SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (7/7, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

EOT, tapping the Tower & Powerplant and tapping the Hive to make a Wasp.

Untap, drawing, tapping the Powerplant to play Defense Grid, tapping the Tower to play Sol Ring (2 colorless still in play), tapping the Mines to play Beast of Burden. Done.

Hand: 1
In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Sol Ring, The Hive(5, T: Put a Wasp (1/1 flyer) into play), Icy Manipulator(1, T: Tap artifact, creature, or land), Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creaturethey control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game), Defense Grid(During each player's turn, spells casted by another player cost an extra 3), Wasp(1/1, flying), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(5/5)).
RFG:

Life: 10?
RFG:

In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest, SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (7/7, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'm outclassed here :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw a Regeneration, Cast it on my Wall, Done.

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Sol Ring, The Hive(5, T: Put a Wasp (1/1 flyer) into play), Icy Manipulator(1, T: Tap artifact, creature, or land), Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creaturethey control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game), Defense Grid(During each player's turn, spells casted by another player cost an extra 3), Wasp(1/1, flying), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(5/5)).
RFG:

Life: 10
In Play: Bayou(T), Forest(T), Swampx3(T,T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Your Wall of Shadows is a devestating card, though, Spidey, especially with Regeneration now. All you need is a card that "pings" so your Venomous Fangs ability can wipe the board and you pretty much have the game...

WHY did I have to give him that idea???

W

WickedBoy6

Well, it's only spells, not abilities. The regen is still only G for your Wall of Souls. Pretty much, it's gonna hurt Az, who seems to cast his enchantments at the end of your turn.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

How dare you force me to cast things on my own turn wicked!

Untap. Draw. Tap a SC Forest, and a SC Plains to play Argothian Enchantress, and then attack Wicked with my Yavimaya Enchantress. who got another +1+1 from Spidey's Regeneration.

Life: 11?
RFG:

In Play: Bayou(T), Forest(T), Swampx3(T,T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

life: 33?
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (8/8, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/1, Can't be targetted, whenever I play an enchantment I draw a card)
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

& I thank you for giving my Beast another +1/+1. I can't block anyway, I have Shadow creatures. (I'm simplifying my card list, I assume we know what certain cards do)

Untap, drawing, playing Library of Alexandria, tapping the Tower & Power Plant to make another Wasp token, tapping the Mines to activate Echo Chamber, targeting Spidey (All he has is Wall of Souls, but it's a creature, making my Beast temporarily 8/8), then attacking Az with both first Wasp & Beast of Burden. Done after.

Life: 11
In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Lib of Alex., Sol Ring, The Hive(T), Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game, T), Defense Grid(During each player's turn, spells casted by another player cost an extra 3), 2 Wasps(1/1, flying, 1 atk.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(8/8), atk.) Echo-ed Wall of Souls.
RFG:

RFG:

life: 24?
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/2 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (8/8, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/1, Can't be targetted, whenever I play an enchantment I draw a card)
RFG:

Edit: Oh, also, during Az's upkeep, I'll tap the Library to Icy his 8/8 Enchantress. :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw a Wall of Blossoms, Done.

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Lib of Alex., Sol Ring, The Hive(T), Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game, T), Defense Grid(During each player's turn, spells casted by another player cost an extra 3), 2 Wasps(1/1, flying, 1 T.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(7/7)(T)
RFG:

In Play: Bayou, Forest, Swampx3, Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

life: 24?
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Play Spidersilk armor. draw a card. Done.

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Lib of Alex., Sol Ring, The Hive(T), Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game, T), Defense Grid(During each player's turn, spells casted by another player cost an extra 3), 2 Wasps(1/1, flying, 1 T.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(7/7)(T)
RFG:

In Play: Bayou, Forest, Swampx3, Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

life: 24
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/3 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (9/10, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/2, Can't be targetted, whenever I play an enchantment I draw a card), Spidersilk Armor(+0+1 to all me creatures and they can block flyers)
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, drawing, tapping the mines to cast Hornet Cannon, tapping the Sol Ring & Powerplant to activate Echo Chamber, targeting Spidey once again, gaining an Echo Wall, then tapping the Tower to activate the Hornet Cannon. Attacking Az with the Beast (9/9), both Wasps & the Hornet. Done.
(At EOT, Beast goes back to 7/7)

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Lib of Alex., Sol Ring(T), The Hive, Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game, T), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid, 2 Wasps(1/1, flying, both atk.), Hornet(1/1, flying, haste, atk.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(9/9), atk.), Echo-ed Wall of Souls(0/4).
RFG:

RFG:

life: 12?
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/3 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (9/10, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/2, Can't be targetted, whenever I play an enchantment I draw a card), Spidersilk Armor(+0+1 to all me creatures and they can block flyers)
RFG:

Also, in Azrael's upkeep, tapping my Library to Icy his Yavimaya Enchantress again.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

thats a no brainer, if you don't it kills you:D I have a feeling shadow beats due me in for this game. Oh well, I still love my enchantress deck.