Spidey vs WickedBoy vs Azreal Vanguard Battle.

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Shadow will probably be the game winner here :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw a Grave Consequence, Done.

WickedBoy: all his creatures have shadow, draws a card whenever one of his creatures goes to graveyard from play.
Life: 11
Hand: 1
In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Lib of Alex., Sol Ring(T), The Hive, Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game, T), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid, 2 Wasps(1/1, flying, both atk.), Hornet(1/1, flying, haste, atk.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(8/8), atk.)
GY: Nevinyrral's Disk, Hive, Mishra's Workshop
RFG:

Spidey: "Exploration" & all his creatures have "venomous fangs" that bury
Life: 10
Hand: 7
In Play: Bayou, Forest, Swampx3, Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
GY: Nurturing Licid, Befoul
RFG:

Azreal: Can play anything that isn't a sorcery as an instant, can pay 3 to ping anything.
life: 12?
Hand: 8
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/3 Whenever an enchantment goes into any graveyard I draw a card), Yavimaya Enchantress (9/10, gets +1+1 for each enchantment in play)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/2, Can't be targetted, whenever I play an enchantment I draw a card), Spidersilk Armor(+0+1 to all me creatures and they can block flyers)
GY: Argothian Enchantress
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll clean this up, I think we all know what the enchantresses do.

Untap, Draw. Tap both SC forest and the SC plains to play another Yavimaya enchantress. Done.

WickedBoy: all his creatures have shadow, draws a card whenever one of his creatures goes to graveyard from play.
Hand: 1
In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), Powerplant(T), Lib of Alex., Sol Ring(T), The Hive, Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game, T), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid, 2 Wasps(1/1, flying, both atk.), Hornet(1/1, flying, haste, atk.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(8/8), atk.)
RFG:

In Play: Bayou, Forest, Swampx3, Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

Azreal: Can play anything that isn't a sorcery as an instant, can pay 3 to ping anything.
life: 12?
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/3), Yavimaya Enchantress (9/10)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/2), Spidersilk Armor(+0+1 to all me creatures and they can block flyers), Yavimaya Enchantress(7/8)
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, drawing, playing a Powerplant, tapping thre powerplants & a Sol Ring to play Sword of the Ages, tapping the Tower & the Cannon to make a Hornet, then tapping the Library & both Mines & the Hive to make a Wasp, attacking Azrael with two Wasps, the Hornet, and the Beast. Done.

Hand: 0
In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), 2 Powerplants(T, T), Lib of Alex.(T), Sol Ring(T), The Hive(T), Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid, Sword of Ages(CIP tapped, T, REmove Sword & any number of creatures from game: Deal X damage to creature/player, where X is total power of creatures RFG this way, T)
3 Wasps(1/1, flying, 2 atk.), Hornet(1/1, flying, haste, atk.), Beast of Burden(*/*, pow/tough equal to all creatures in play(10/10), atk.)
RFG:

RFG:

life: -1?
In Play: SC Forest,SC Forest(T), SC Plains(T), Femeref Enchantress(1/3), Yavimaya Enchantress (9/10)(Blanchwood Armor)(Spirit Link)(T)
Argothian Enchantress(0/2), Spidersilk Armor(+0+1 to all me creatures and they can block flyers), Yavimaya Enchantress(7/8)
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

that does me in Wicked:p

I take it there aren't any regrets with taking Lyna?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw a Forest, draw another card, Forest, Play Wall of Blossoms, drawing a card, Play Ritual of the Machine, saccing the Wall of Blossoms to gain control of the Beast of Burden. Done.

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), 2 Powerplants(T, T), Lib of Alex.(T), Sol Ring(T), The Hive(T), Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid, Sword of Ages(CIP tapped, T, REmove Sword & any number of creatures from game: Deal X damage to creature/player, where X is total power of creatures RFG this way, T)
3 Wasps(1/1, flying, 2 atk.), Hornet(1/1, flying, haste, atk)
RFG:

In Play: Bayou(T), Forestx2(T,T), Swampx3(T,T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Beast of Burden (6/6), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
GY: Nurturing Licid, Befoul, Wall of Blossoms, Ritual of the Machine
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

None, & I thought it was going to be a bad thing.

Untap, drawing, tapping both Mines, both Powerplants & the Library to play Teeka's Dragon. Tapping the Tower to use Hornet Cannon to gain a Hornet. Attacking with the Wasps & the Hornet, putting you at 6. Response?

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), 2 Powerplants(T, T), Lib of Alex.(T), Sol Ring, The Hive, Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid, Sword of Ages(T, Remove Sword & any number of creatures from game: Deal X damage to creature/player, where X is total power of creatures RFG this way)
3 Wasps(1/1, flying, all atk.), Teeka's Dragon(5/5, Flying, Trample, Rampage: 4), Hornet(1/1, Flying, Haste, atk.)
RFG:

Life: 6?
In Play: Bayou(T), Forestx2(T,T), Swampx3(T,T,T), Wall of Souls (0/4, if dealt combat damage, deals that much to target opponent, Regeneration), Beast of Burden (6/6), Rowen (reveal first card drawn. If basic land, draw another card)
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Now I'll sacrifice the Sword, along with the 3 Wasps, the Hornet & my Dragon for 9 damage to you. Game?

In Play: 2 Mines(T, T), Tower(T), 2 Powerplants(T, T), Lib of Alex.(T), Sol Ring, The Hive, Icy, Echo Chamber(4, T: Opp chooses creature they control, put a token copy of that creature with haste in play, then remove it from game), Hornet Cannon(3, T: Put a Hornet(1/1, fly, haste) token in play, RFG at end of turn, T), Defense Grid
RFG: Sword of the Ages, Teeka's Dragon

Life: -3?
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Indeed. Originally, I thought that the Shadow was gonna be a hinderance, since I couldn't block attacks, but then I realized that it also meant you guys couldn't block me :D