Some Tag Team action.........

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Did you say tables? Well, how about that?

*Ransac snaps his fingers and JEBUS's tables are decimated into oblivion. Unfortunately for Ransac, he was still falling off the cliff. Luckily, a trampoline broke his fall.*

What are the odds that that was there?

*Ransac snaps his fingers again and the Dudley Boys appears with one of their tables. Spike executes a Dudley Dog on JEBUS and Buh-Buh Ray and D-Von give JEBUS a 3D through the table.*

WHASSUP??!?!?!?!?!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

but my old friend Mick Foley decided to help me out in this fight:)

(Mick sneaks up behind nutsac and suggestively points to his pants)

The crowd goes wild! Jumping up and down in anticipation.

(nutsac, not realizeing how big an ass he looks like, waves to the crowd feeling great that they're actually cheering for him. His smile turns into a grimace however when the crowd starts chanting "SOCKO! SOCKO! SOCKO!".)

My good freind Mick, literally speaking, whips it out and puts Mr. Socko on his hand right as nutsac was turning around to look for the reason the crowd was chanting for a sock!)

TO LATE!!!!!

(Mick locks in the Mandible Claw. nutsac sees it as almost funny and goes to snap his fingers.......BUT WAIT! The Mandible Claw is a paralizing move!!! nutsac can't move at all! The lights are going out........

To avoid interferance Dementia smacks the dumb Crumb repeatedly with the trusty steel chair.......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac can't break out of the Mandible claw and the ref drop the hand 3 times.*

Ref: HE'S OUT!!!!! DEMENTIA AND JEBUS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Note: I woulld never win if Mick Foley, my all-time favorite wrestler, was fighting against me. I have only been watching wrestling for about 9 months(most of it are previous pay-per-views on video that I get to rent for free, seeing how I work at Blockbuster), but Mick Foley somehow connected to me in a point that no other wrestler does. In fact, my friends got me an autographed copy of "Have a Nice Day" for me for X-Mas. So, you only won because you chose the right wrestler.

Ransca, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

... OH, it seems that the referee was actually a hot dog!
GAME ON!!!!
*Taka comes from behind dementia, but for no reason falls down and breaks his neck*
WEll, that didn't work well
*Jebus's blessed table starts galloping away, then sprouts sausages and flies away*
HA! NOW WHAT"RE YOU GONNA DO?

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is just about to pass out from the Mandible Claw, but Salacious Crumb hits Mick Foley on the back of the head..........with a sausage.*

*gasp*..........thanks........*gfah*

*Ransac snaps his fingers and The Big Show, Triple H, and Stone Cold Steve Austin appear and, in order, give JEBUS a Final Cut, a Facebreaker, and a Lou Thesz Press and Knuckle. Dementia kicks the Big Show in the nuts, but he was wearing a cup. Now, in order, Dementia recieves, in order, and Showstopper, a Pedigree, and a Stone Cold Stunner. JEBUS, just recovering, clubs Big Show on the back of the head, but Rikishi falls from the sky and lands on top of JEBUS, in turn executing the Banzai Drop.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

Ahh.. yes, i see your point

Imagine a cow giving the stink-face:D

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That would probably hurt, seeing that the cow would have to sit on you to do it and it weighs about a ton more.

Anyway, back to the butt-kicking.

*Ransac is about to snap his finger, but Mick Foley confronts him. After a long stare-down, Ransac reveals a can of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee Beef-a-roni. Mick Foley gladly accepts it and sits down to eat it.......cold.*

That's what I like about him. He's crazy.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

yes... CRAZY!

*Crumb takes socko and beats himself upside the head with it*

Hoipa