Some Tag Team action.........

D

Dementia

Well, me and my partner are putting out a challenge to any and all challangers!

If you don't have a partner we'll be happy to take you on 2 on 1. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets fight!

I don't believe you've met my partner his name is............

J

JEBUS

I AM JEBUS, WHEN I TALK ABOUT MYSELF I YELL.

MY WEAPONS ARE:
BLESSED CHAIRS
BLESSED TABLES
BLESSED TRASH CANS
BLESSED "DO NOT ENTER" SIGNS

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU MAY GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN A HORSES REAR END.

S

Salacious Crumb

Ok, how about me and ransac? C'mon, ransac it'll be just like the old days

*Crumb hands out cookies, then gets out his trusty invisible lightsaber*

Hoipadeedoipadeedoo

J

JEBUS

*JEBUS gets out a blessed table, 4 chairs and mugs of adult beverage for all present. JEBUS sets the table up and puts 2 chair on opposite sides of the table*

"What makes you think that you can talk on JEBUS and Dementia, you scruffy-looking nerf hearder" JEBUS says, "True hardcore rules are in effect, tables, chairs, trash cans, and signs are all legal. YOU WANNA MESS WITH CRAZY PEOPLE? DO YOU? REALLY? LETS GO!!!"

S

Salacious Crumb

I don't know where you've been, but ransac and i are the craziest around! Yup, the crazy duo they used to call us... back in my k9archmage days

Hoipa

J

JEBUS

"YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE HUH CRUMBY. BRING IT ON MORON."

*JEBUS sets the record straight, with a chair right upside his head.*

"IF YOU INSIST ON ACTING LIKE A IDIOT DEMENTIA AND I WILL SWIFTLY KICK YOUR BUTT, LETS FIGHT FOR THE TITLE OF THE CRAZIST TAG TEAM ON THIS SITE. DEMENTIA GET HIS PUNK BUTT!!!!!"

S

Salacious Crumb

Little do you know that you just stepped on my invisible lightsaber!:D

hoipa, we should wait for ransac

Hoipa

J

JEBUS

"lucky for i sent my entire life walking in sandles and my feet have very thick skin and are impossible to hurt." Says JEBUS.

*JEBUS sets up another blessed table on top of the other and points to the top table*

"Your going up there motherforker, crumby"

"LETS GET'M Dementia"

S

Salacious Crumb

WEll, SOMEONE has an additude problem... oh well though
I'll just eat refreshments till ransac comes

*Grabs a bunch of chicken pot pies*

Hoipa

D

Dementia

I believe we WILL wait for Ransac.

As for you Courageous Dumb, coming here without a partner is not Courageous, as your fake name created by me implies!

In fact it is so stupid that I will allow my crazy partner to pull ONE MORE post off on you.

Go on Jebus ONE MORE POST for his stupidity.

(Dementia takes chokechain off of Jebus)

Go get him:D

(Dementia pulls out his trusty steel chair and has a seat as he waits for nutsac to join the fight and watch as Jebus assaults Courageous Dumb)

ONE MORE TIME ONLY!

J

JEBUS

*now free from his restraints, JEBUS picks up crummy and slams fine through the blessed tables."

"that will teach you" JEBUS growls "for your stupidity you will pay the ultimite price"

*JEBUS picks up a chair and hits him with it*

"there now we wait"

*JEBUS sets up a table and a chair and enjoys a frothy beverage*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth walks in, preoccupied with the new cards that just came in the mail.

"geez, these bribery's sure are expensive. And these dissipates they.....*looks around* WHAT THE!!:eek:!!!

Nobody double teams on the Archmage...er...Salacious Crumb, while I'm around.!! :mad:

Defend yourselves!"

Daggertooth jumps on the table and rolls the blessed trash can up on his toe then flicks it into the air. Daggertooth then spins around to get maximum acceleration and kicks the bucket ;). Sending it spinning at terrifying velocity into Jebus.

By the way, aren't you dead dementia? :confused:

Daggertooth

J

JEBUS

*JEBUS ducks just in time to avoid the blessed trash can. As this is happened Crubmy stands up and gets the trash can in the nose*

"Now that's what I call a nose job" mocks JEBUS.

*JEBUS picks up the blessed "DO NOT ENTER" sign and runs at Daggertooth*

"incolent bashtard, you interepted my nap. I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" JEBUS screams in a fit of rage.

D

Dementia

(Dementia sits and admires his partners overzealousness for a moment)

He's a very.........angry child:)

So Snaggletooth has decided that he wants some more chiding from me! Very well than. It is my pleasure to fight my greatest nemesis once again(cough mumble only nemesis mumble cough)

To answer your question about my alleged death......well, lets just say I took notes when you pulled that neat little trick in our fight;)

So let us clarify things before we start shedding bleed(Dementia shivers as he thinks of all his blood that has been shed all over the hallowed halls of the CPA) Courageous Dumb; do you accept Snaggletooth as your partner or are you gonna wait for nutsac to show up?

(Dementia folds up his steel chair in anticipation of the oncoming blood bath.......ahhhh screw it! Dementia unfolds the chair and sits back down.)ahhhhhhhhh I'm sore from being killed and all:(

(Dementia laughs at the previous posts occurrences) I guess you could say that the cookie crumbled:D

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth just stands calmly as Jebus charges him. His nonchalant manner is expressed by rubbing an apple clean on his shirt and eating it.

Just as Jebus is ready to hit daggertooth, Daggertooth does a time dodge. Sidestepping at increadable speed, keeping his leg outstreached to trip the charging idiot.

Jebus, startled by this sudden move, trips and is sent flying. At the same moment Daggertooth spins around and throughs his half eaten apple with dead aim towards the flying Jebus's head.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The fighting continues and then everyone is wearing black clothes.*

Everybody: He's here.

*Ransac has arrived.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

JEBUS

*The apple flies at JEBUS*

"I'm hungry, i could use a snack"

*JEBUS opens mouth and eats the apple*

*Gosh that's good apple, back to the fight"

*JEBUS recovers and hits Daggertooth in the head with the blessed chair*

"that should slow you down, who's fighting there, nutsac or snaggletooth? three on two sucks"

*shakes his head*

"I don't care, which one it is but here i come"

*charges nutsac with trashcan*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, very displeased with JEBUS's action, snaps his fingers. JEBUS is now wearing black underwear that 20 sizes to small. JEBUS screams out in pain and passes out.*

*Ransac pulls out the blade of many words.*

Anyone else?

Thanks for covering for me, Daggertooth. Crumb and I will take it from here.

*Ransac looks at Dementia points the blade of many words at him. A beam comes out of the blade and hits Dementia.*

Dementia: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dementia is now hearing voices around him repeating the word "delinquiate" over and over again. Dementia falls down and holds his head.*

That was just for Double teaming my buddy during the time I had no clue I was even in this fight.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Shakes off the blow then looks around in confusion. :confused:

He then decides to read this forum from the beginning.

"aaaaahhhhhhhh, I get it. A team battle. I'll just watch in the stands then."

I'd love to chear for you Dementia, but I've known Ransac and K9arc.....grrrr....(I'll never remember).....Crumb much longer than you.

Hurrah for Ransac and Crumb!!!!!!!!

Daggertooth goes up and sits in the stands. And just to add a bit of flaver daggertooth casts a complex rune. Making the entire stadium covered by 1 foot of water.

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

Trying to beat me by making me hear VOICES!

You fool! I'm C-R-A-Z-Y! I am more of an intimate friend of those voices than you could ever be.

Dementia stands up and appears to be conversing with no one.

(Dementia shakes his head as if agreeing with something)

I have conversed with "your" voices and they have revealed to me all your weaknesses.

(Dementia picks up his trusty steel chair and starts circling nutsac)

I am going to enjoy this fight. Please, for your own sake, try to avoid winning by driving me insane. It's like trying to drown an ocean.

Let us go nutsac cpa rash man:D