JEBUS

*whispers to dementia"

"what's this guy's seceret? Chairs don't exactly work."

*JEBUS scratches his head*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at his sword and puts it away.*

Well, this should work.

*Ransac tries to punch Dementia, but Dementia laughs and sidesteps out of the way. Unfortunately for Dementia, Ransac kicks Dementia in the nuts, creating a sickening crunch effect.*

Dementia:*cough* my....god.....

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

JEBUS

*JEBUS picks the extreme wedgie*

"Dang that was unpleasant, now it is my turn"

*JEBUS sneaks around Ransac and gives him an atomic wedgie, blinding him and giving Dementia time to recover*

"You can't see me, you can't see me"

*with that taunt he returns the nut shot. Ransac falls to the ground and curls into the fetal position and cries for him mom*

S

Salacious Crumb

WEll, if you don't like 3 on 2, then why don't you just create another fake name for yourself?
*Crumb realizes that he can't get hit in the nose, because he doesn't have a nose*
*THen jebus realizes that he was sliced into many pieces, because my invisible lightsaber was flying around the room after something hit it*
*Ransac realizes that he lost his left pinky from the same reason*
*Dementia realizes that he has a pimple*
*I realize that there is a joystick flying at my face, it connects with my beak, and i go flying back and my lightsaber slices open my stomach*

Mmm... now i can eat as much as i want, and not get fat:D

Hoipa

R

RabidKimba

(hands ransac an extremely irate lobster... WITH A BOTTLE ROCKET INSIDE!!!)

Ransac, I'm sure you know what to do with this...

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*TURD CUTTER!!! starts drowning in the water.

"SAVE ME JEBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

S

Salacious Crumb

I know what to do with it!
*crumb grabs the lobster and eats it, then it launches inside of him, and he flies around the room, ricocheting of the walls, then he finally hits jebus, square in the nuts, and beak-first*

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

And Jebus says, "SAVE ME JEBUS! Wait, I am Jebus. D'oh!"

S

Salacious Crumb

If your going to post here, then join in the action

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

*Sigh*
try to be more creative
*Dumb...er... crumb eats some cake, then vomits it into the mouth of a hungry little egret. THen the egret suddenly turns into an adult and pecks jebus's eyes out*
now, thats creative

Hoipa

D

Dementia

Originally posted by Salacious Crumb
WEll, if you don't like 3 on 2, then why don't you just create another fake name for yourself?

All right! Since you are a moron who won't listen to a damn thing I say I see that there is no other recourse besides !!!!!!!VIOLENCE!!!!!!

The extremely senseless kind.

(Dementia ignores every post or counterpost, and undoubtable and undeniable hits that stupid cucking frumb over his stupid little head harder than he has EVER hit ANYONE)

Get it into your now profusely bleeding cranium once and for all. I AM NOT JEBUS!!!!!!!

(Dementia looks around and notices that several different people are joining this fight)

None in our favor of course:(

To deal with them....

(Dementia baseball swings his trusty steel chair at that turd and it flys back and flys down TURD CUTTER!!!'s open mouth)

Taste good?

On a side note: I would have come up with a clever and insulting nickname for TURD CUTTER!!!.....but you know that old saying "The worse punishment I could give you is to let you live".....well. I think that applies to his name;)

(Dementia shoves a rabid <insert small, furry animal from any of the assorted Disney movies here> down RabidKimba's pants)

Would you care to.........dance Kimba DANCE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who just only now recovered from the nut shot, looks at the lobster with a bottle rocket up it's behind and a lightbulb appears over his head. He lights the bottle rocket and throws the lobster at Dementia. The lobster explodes and it's claws impale Dementia's head. With Dementia gone, JEBUS disappears from existance.*

WE WIN!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

As the extreme pain of the impaled claws racks his body Dementia sees no reason to try futily to pull them out. Instead he uses his last bit of strength to chucks the chair at nutsac)

The chair zooms through the air and hits nutsac in the middle of the back of the neck. In amazing stroke of bad luck the chair hits right on nutsac spinal cords weakest point and he crumbles; paralyzed and never able to walk again.

With Dementia's last breath all hear a fit of giggles that chill the blood and make goose bumbs run up and down their arms.......

OHHHHHHH, and look there's Jebus right over there. He seems like he's ready to keep fighting.

BECAUSE I'M NOT JEBUS.

RIP Dementia
Here lies Dementia, I hope someone trips on this grave and hurts themselves:p

D

Daggertooth

On the other side of the stadium lies a hotdog stand.

Instead of going the long way around, daggertooth disides to go threw the fighting crowd.

Daggertooth suddenly trips over Dementia's grave!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

After rolling painfully for several feet daggertooth lies, face first and unconscious, in a puddle of his magically conjured water. Slowly suffocating.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac uses the only part of his body that he can use, his fingers, and snaps them. An automatic wheelchair appears underneath Ransac and Ransac starts rolling around. Ransac then runs over JEBUS (who I still say is Dementia, seeing how they are the only 2 who call me nutsac). JEBUS looks around to see if anything is damaged and noticed that his balls have been ripped off in the process. JEBUS locates the nearest cliff and jumps off it in despair.*

YES!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

There are many reasons that jebus is dementia, but instead of listing them, i will list them while causing pain!

*Crumb kicks himself*
Jebus never made a new members thread
*Crumb pecks at dementia's grave until his beak is a stump*
hE signed on right after dementia made the first post if this thread
*Crumb rips out his spinal cord*
ITS JUST SOOO OBVIOUS!

Hoipa

J

JEBUS

"It is amazing how much a Jackarse you are crumb. I am not dementia." He cries as he falls down the cliff.

*JEBUS falls and hits a Blessed table"

*all apposing dementia and JEBUS start to leave*

*all of a sudden JEBUS is blocking their paths to exit.*

"If i am both JEBUS and Dementia, what is the stupidest thing that i can do? Turn on him."

*JEBUS digs up Dementia's grave and sends him through a blessed table, Dementia stands up and is totally healed. Both JEBUS and Dementia are fully healed*

"You forgot that my tables are blessed. They heal." JEBUS informs, "Bring it"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Jabroni, if you wanted us to "Just bring it" you should have asked for The Rock.

*The Rock sneaks up behind JEBUS and Rock Bottoms him through a table. During this, Ransac snaps his fingers and both Crumb and Ransac are wearing black fighting outfits, and are fully healed, as well.*

This means war.

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

JEBUS

"Moron, hath thou forgot that the tables are blessed. I am now more powerful than ever."

*Stands up, graps the Rock and throws him into Ransac. Ransac falls over the cliff*

"Any one want to go through one of my Blessed Tables"