Smurfs Are The Devil!!!!!!! Kill Them All!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ransac, May 9, 2003.

1. Izaryo Yojimbo

*starts building up aggression and hate*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

*runs of in the northern continent and disappears from sight. smurf heads start flying*

DIIIIIE!!!
  2. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac tosses a block of cheddar at Doombringer and spins to thwak Attention-Deficet Smurf with his lead rabbit, cracking it in the process.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
  3. Doombringer Durandal

Yay! Pay!
    *Doombringer takes a bite out of his cheddar, throws a smurf into the air, and shoots it with his overpowered assault rifle, causing it to burst into red confetti, then takes another bite of cheddar*
    Man, these guys are better than clay pideons, or even real pidgeons!
  4. Tabasco DDR Fanatic

*Tabasco then take his 150, 000 gallon gas tank and sprays all the smurfs*

*He whips out his trusty Zippo, then with his Jet-pack drops the zippo and saves every non-smurfling from the smurfs, who will now mutate in to burnt smurfed-up Zombies*

*WotC prints a set full of U/B smurfs and calls it Smurf-pocalypse*

*They sell like hotcakes......Not again!!!!!*
  5. Doombringer Durandal

doombringer, now completely into puberty, lifts his arms and and uses a fan to direct the radioactive gases now migrating outwards from his person. This event was later known to horrified smurfs everywhere as "The Green Thursday".
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

7. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac runs through the smurf's next line of defense and shatter's Hard-Core Liberal Smurf's skull with the lead rabbit. Just to be impartial, Ransac steps on Right-Wing Smurf and grinds his remains into the ground.*

Vote Ransac/Monkey 2004!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man
  8. Tabasco DDR Fanatic

This thread is sooo old....

who brought this up?

Go Papa Smurf Go!

Attached Files:

9. Oversoul The Tentacled One

It would appear that Doombringer is the culprit. You can never trust those Canucks... :p
  10. Doombringer Durandal

"I just remembered how fun this thread was and wondered why it stopped" Doombringer mumbles, as he strangles a smurf with his armpit hair."hey, what colour do smurfs turn when they are choked?"
  11. Oversoul The Tentacled One

See, told you...

Anyway, I would imagine that they would turn into gold or something...
  12. Rooser Thread Necromancer

I guess thread necro is the new Jimbot.
  13. Oversoul The Tentacled One

What happened to Jimbot's story, anyway?
  14. Rooser Thread Necromancer

Forget Jimbot, man! Thread necro is the wave of the future!
  15. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Okay, you're right. We need to get some organization going with this though.

I move for the creation of a Casual Players Alliance Thread Necromancy Team (CPATNT).