Smurfs Are The Devil!!!!!!! Kill Them All!!!!!!!!

I

Izaryo

*starts building up aggression and hate*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

*runs of in the northern continent and disappears from sight. smurf heads start flying*

DIIIIIE!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac tosses a block of cheddar at Doombringer and spins to thwak Attention-Deficet Smurf with his lead rabbit, cracking it in the process.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Doombringer

Yay! Pay!
*Doombringer takes a bite out of his cheddar, throws a smurf into the air, and shoots it with his overpowered assault rifle, causing it to burst into red confetti, then takes another bite of cheddar*
Man, these guys are better than clay pideons, or even real pidgeons!

T

Tabasco

*Tabasco then take his 150, 000 gallon gas tank and sprays all the smurfs*

*He whips out his trusty Zippo, then with his Jet-pack drops the zippo and saves every non-smurfling from the smurfs, who will now mutate in to burnt smurfed-up Zombies*

*WotC prints a set full of U/B smurfs and calls it Smurf-pocalypse*

*They sell like hotcakes......Not again!!!!!*

D

Doombringer

doombringer, now completely into puberty, lifts his arms and and uses a fan to direct the radioactive gases now migrating outwards from his person. This event was later known to horrified smurfs everywhere as "The Green Thursday".

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs through the smurf's next line of defense and shatter's Hard-Core Liberal Smurf's skull with the lead rabbit. Just to be impartial, Ransac steps on Right-Wing Smurf and grinds his remains into the ground.*

Vote Ransac/Monkey 2004!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Doombringer

"I just remembered how fun this thread was and wondered why it stopped" Doombringer mumbles, as he strangles a smurf with his armpit hair."hey, what colour do smurfs turn when they are choked?"

R

Rooser

Forget Jimbot, man! Thread necro is the wave of the future!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, you're right. We need to get some organization going with this though.

I move for the creation of a Casual Players Alliance Thread Necromancy Team (CPATNT).