Smurfs Are The Devil!!!!!!! Kill Them All!!!!!!!!

N

Nightstalkers

Tick Tock Clank Sputter Snap Crackle POP!

*Secret weapon explodes killing everyone in the room...*

Zhaneel: Well, are you happy now!

Questor: I'll get us outta this, I'll get us outta this...

Mazzak: Idiot.

Questor: I got an Idea!

*Everybody takes possesion of a living smurf body and begins to kill more smurfs.*

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF
SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF
SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURFSMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF SMURF

N

Nightstalkers

"Lets try this..."

*Questor Transforms Mazzak into a Nurf...*

"I'll get it, eventually."

*Questor changes Thallid back into a person*

"Must be the ice cream he had"

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

*eats some more ice cream*

Cricziric: Hey, look what you made me do.

Ransac: Watch out! It's a rampaging demiwundindlinyg! He's shed half of his ziric to reveal his true form!

M

Mazzak

PYAAAAHHHH!!!!! <with Thallid's statement, reality goes *ping* and Wundindlinygs start pouring out of a tea kettle>

Slahgrumpacious: Good to be back, or should I say, evil to be back!

Glorlalahimphintyze: Evil indeed. Let us commence some mischief.

<Glorlalahimphintyze tells Broborobobo that Thallid ice cream man has a wicked cool hat, while Slahgrumpacious pushes buttons on a control panel marked "tree goose">

N

Nightstalkers

"I'll be doing this one last time!"

Mouh gwai fam ming pow!

*Mazzak is transformed into the likeness of Zhaneel*

"That was unexpected... Now how do I do that again?" :eek:

Gwai ming go lah!

*Mazzak is transformed into a bird like Apollo*

"If I keep this up, my real self will send me back into wizardry school!"

Z

Zhaneel

*is confused as heck*

Um.... I'm gonna go over here now and.. uh.. hit a few smurfs on the head...

*backs away slowly*

N

Nightstalkers

*Yanks out scroll*

"What! Was train playing with my scrolls again?!?!"

*Chucks scroll in Zhaneel's direction*

Boofus Pukeus Mally May Boom!

*Ugly people start to follow Zhaneel and the Smurfs*

:eek:

"Uh... It was Mazzak"

M

Mazzak

...wahahahahaha gimme a candie!

<Broborobobo bursts forth from the surrounding shrubbery inside the beak of a gigantic, mechanical goose made out of live trees. He snatches at the space above Thallid's head for over a minute (a full 62 seconds, actually) and then starts to carve his initials in as many places as he can on the Tree Goose. Since almost all Wundindlinygs have only one initial, the Goose ends up covered in so many B's that everything suddenly becomes a B movie>

Random woman with half of clothing torn off: AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

N

Nightstalkers

*Mazzak transforms into Mazzak*

"Told ya I'd get it right!"

*Questor lights Apollo on fire*

T

Tabasco

...........*Tabasco inserts a mutant gas canister into his anti-smurf gun and shootsit at poppa smurf*

*He begins to grow into a giant muscular oink ed off smurf that starts rampaging around smurfland eating all the other smurfs*

*Tabasco then proceeds with his flamethrower and throws everyone a taser-like object*

*All use their new weapon, they turn any plantlife into anti-smurf device robots with weapons up the Bizoing*

....................Enjoy!!

N

Nightstalkers

*messed up poppa smurf sits on Tabasco*

"Never fear, I'll save you..."

Mukus Pukus!

*Might of Oaks is played on poppy smurf*

"I'll go wait over... there."

*Poppa smurf with Tabasco stuck to his *** follows Questor around the "room" trying to stomp him flat.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac reaches into his pockets and pulls out........... A LEAD RABBIT!!!!!!!!! With it, he promptly bludgeons Vanity Smurf into pulp.*

HELP FIGHT THE EVIL!!!!!!! JOIN THE CAUSE!!!!!! WORK FOR CHEESE!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Doombringer

Ill help!
*doombringer pulls out a remote with a single button on it and presses it. Somewhere, in a remote region of Iraq, a missile silo opens and fires a single nuke into the night sky. It obliterates the entire south continent of smurfland and kills billions. Fortunately, all Cpa members were on the north continent.*

I knew i'd find a use for those alleged weapons of mass destruction sometime! Now wheres my cheddar ransac promised me?

I

Izaryo

hey hey now doombringer that was lame...

I never even got to wet my blades with vile smurf blood *sheaths his twin katanas*

N

Nightstalkers

*uses a smurf to brush his teeth*

I really don't know what you have against the little blue dudes, they have built in tooth paste in their heads.

D

Doombringer

Don't worry, Izaryo,
*whacks smurf with nuke controller*
Theres still the whole northern continent of smurfs to dismember, and a few billion smurfs survived the haulocaust on the south island, only now they're horribly disfigured from radiation:) .

N

Nightstalkers

Watch out for the underground smurfs... they're white and come out of the sewers at night to eat the garbage and small children that are found on the streets.