Skullcage Deck

H

Homestar

but hwy would n e 1 do it in viginia if they werent gonna rob some place or somethin?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I need a translation for the non-IM-type folks out there... specifically what does "hwy" mean here?

T

train

not HOW - it's WHY...

"WHY would n e 1..."

(one finger got ahead of the other - it happens to me sometimes too...)

;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So "why would anyone carry unconcealed weapons if they weren't going to rob a place" is the question?

Who knows... because they can, because they like to show off their guns, because they want potential robbers to know they're not defenseless... lots of reasons.

O

orgg

Train: Set up a website and have incredibly inflated prices on it... and have an 'e-mail for special offers' on it. Homestar could e-mail you, and then get the 'bulk rate special.' What's the Bulk Rate special? $2 for 200 assorted cards (blablablabal...).

Think it'd work?

Also, about Skullcage, I was thinking Red/Green land destruction, personally... Use the Cage as the kill.

T

train

Homestar - I'd set up a site if that works for you... Paypal is the preferred method of payment - I always advise against sending paper payment, but understand it is sometimes necessary...;)

Killer Joe

c d b's?

c d b's b t i's?

o i c.

This'll all be meaninless in just a few years anyways. We'll just be able to plug into the internet via biotechnology.

Just stick the wireless hook-up right into the port in the side of your head and think to each other. :D

Is it easier to use Skullcage with the land destruction approach, hand destruction approach or the bounce approach?

H

Homestar

Definatly bounce, cuz, there are stuff like boomerang, echoing truth that can be put on isochron scepter, wherein, land destruction has no instants that, even if the were instants would be legal for the scepter, and hand destruction is the same thing as land destruction.......and plus, bounce has temporal adept, its almost like a built in boomerang on isochron scepter......

B

boozehound

Could always try a sleight of mind on an isochron scepter and throw in some hibernations and bounce on mass, not only that but the amount of disruption you can cause by changing the colour of everything is mad fun.
Also, if you like bounce, you gotta consider tradewind riders cos they are the only bouncers i know of that you can operate without mana.

T

train

bouncing mass is a good idea - but it would take less time and cards to just upheaval - of course this means a total reset...

Guess it depends on the player, and what they like running...

H

Homestar

tradewind rider isnt a very good idea since i hardly have n e creatures in my deck, i mean, i use temporal adepts for their purpose, then vedalken engineer to activate the scepter for free. but that hibernation thing is a very good idea........and if i cant get sleight of minds, hibernation could decorate my sideboard.........

T

train

unless you face a lot of green decks - you don't want it to decorate your sideboard...

Wasn't mind bend reprinted? Do you have any of those?...