Instants:
4 Boomerangs
4 Echoing Truth
4 Early Frost

Artifacts:
4 Isochron Scepter
4 Sculpting Steel
4 Skullcage

Drop regress as it can't be imprinted onto your scepter. Also look into running 4 Serum Visions. These things are AWESOME! It's probably the closest thing to brainstorm that blue will have for a while.

Maybe even a few Crystal Shards as well.

I'm in the process of taking the block constructed deck idea of Crystal Witness and tweaking it for some multiplayer mayhem...yea yea all this after I bashed on starcitygames
:eek:

H

Homestar

well i did order some cards for my deck and my deck will be lookin like this

Creatures:
still not sure, probably just some steel walls to hold down the fort

Instants/Sorceries:
Boomerang x4
Regress x3 (even tho it can be put on the secpter its still o.k)
Echoing Truth x4
Early Frost x3

Artifacts:
Skullcage x4
Isochron Scepter x2(they were 4.99 a piece so im stickin with what i had)
Sculpting Steel x4

i was thinkin about Thought Prison....so like i will keep their hand at 3 or 4 cards and if they play anytthing they have to take damage for it.

T

train

so homestar - you can order cards as you need them - but your parents still won't let us send some to you?...

H

Homestar

nope, i tell them that everyone on this site means well and wouldnt stand me up but shes says "oh no you dont kno that" but i always argue over it......

H

Homestar

she thinks that you will tell me ur sending me cards just toi get my adress then stalk me or something...i guess she juss doesnt want me to give out my adress but im gonna ask again.

T

train

let her know I live in Texas... I can pretty much verify where spidey lives...

wait - don't tell her I'm from Texas... she'll think I'll come after you with my cowboy hat, and my 6-shooter!...:p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by train
let her know I live in Texas... I can pretty much verify where spidey lives...

wait - don't tell her I'm from Texas... she'll think I'll come after you with my cowboy hat, and my 6-shooter!...:p
Remind me not to mess with Train...

T

train

No... but a lot of the pawn shops around here do - and they wouldn't be hard to get...

We can carry concealed here in Texas!!!...:D

H

Homestar

i didnt kno that u could in virginia, thats a little weird to me.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, some cops didn't know about either... arrested some college guys who were packing heat... dropped the charges later once they found out it was legal.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it is sort of unusual to be able to carry unconcealed weapons. Plus the reason they were called was because the students were in a coffeehouse or other, so other patrons called it in (who apparently didn't know their state's law either) and I guess they thought it was better not to take chances.