Singleton Draft 4-Way Refresher Duel: Melkor vs. Ransac vs. Spiderman vs turgy22

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, sorry, I thought I was gonna attack but changed my mind but forgot to update it. I'll edit it now.

turgy22

Nothing Special
No problem, just wanted to clear that up.

I'll activate my Strip Mine to destroy Ransac's Maze of Ith.
Then I'll attack Ransac with Kokusho.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nope, gonna activate my Mageta, pitching Wrath of God and Sensei's D. Top. Spidey dies?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So, I go to 1, turgy22 goes to 17 and his last card in hand is his Colossus, but since he doesn't have the mana to play him, I'll assume that he's done. Right?

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
That is correct. I'll update the board.

Ransac: 1
Hand: 0
Library: 36
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Island
(U) Tundra (U/W)
(U,U) Plains
(U) Kjeldoran Outpost (T: add W. 1W,T: Make a 1/1 white soldier token)

(U) Mox Sapphirehttp://ww2.wizards.com/Gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&name=Mox Sapphire

(T) Mageta the Lion (3/3, Discard 2 cards,T: Destroy all creatures except Mageta the Lion. They can't be regenerated.

Graveyard: Force Spike, Desertion, Battle Screech, Rout, Ertai, Wizard Adept, Plains, Absorb, Spell Snare, Rout, Akroma-Angel of Wrath, Counterspell, Maze of Ith, Voice of All

RFG:

turgy22: 17
Hand: 1
Library: 18
In Play:

(U) City of Brass
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Badlands
(T) Tainted Peak
(U) Sulfurous Springs
(U) Shivan Reef
(U) Swamp
(U) Swamp
(T) Mox Jet

(U) Aura Flux

Graveyard: Browbeat, Perplex, Vampiric Tutor, Gorilla Shaman, Pillage, Char, Wheel of Fortune, Mystical Tutor, Time Walk, Fabricate, Bloodstained Mire, Cursed Scroll, Black Vise, Polluted Delta, Strip Mine, Terminate, Kokusho
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Now, time for my genius Top placing to come into effect.

EOT, I'll make a Soldier guy. Untap, Upkeep, Draw, tap out to BRAINGEYSER for 7. I'll attack with Mageta and end my turn.

Hand: 7
Library: 29
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Island
(T) Tundra (U/W)
(T,T) Plains
(T) Kjeldoran Outpost (T: add W. 1W,T: Make a 1/1 white soldier token)

(T) Mox Sapphirehttp://ww2.wizards.com/Gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&name=Mox Sapphire

(T) Mageta the Lion (3/3, Discard 2 cards,T: Destroy all creatures except Mageta the Lion. They can't be regenerated.
(U) Soldier Guy (1/1)
Graveyard: Force Spike, Desertion, Battle Screech, Rout, Ertai, Wizard Adept, Plains, Absorb, Spell Snare, Rout, Akroma-Angel of Wrath, Counterspell, Maze of Ith, Voice of All, Braingeyser

RFG:

turgy22: 14
Library: 18
In Play:

(U) City of Brass
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Badlands
(T) Tainted Peak
(U) Sulfurous Springs
(U) Shivan Reef
(U) Swamp
(U) Swamp
(T) Mox Jet

(U) Aura Flux

Graveyard: Browbeat, Perplex, Vampiric Tutor, Gorilla Shaman, Pillage, Char, Wheel of Fortune, Mystical Tutor, Time Walk, Fabricate, Bloodstained Mire, Cursed Scroll, Black Vise, Polluted Delta, Strip Mine, Terminate, Kokusho
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Youch.
Untap. Upkeep. Draw.
Cast Duress. Reveal your hand.

Library: 29
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Island
(T) Tundra (U/W)
(T,T) Plains
(T) Kjeldoran Outpost (T: add W. 1W,T: Make a 1/1 white soldier token)

(T) Mox Sapphirehttp://ww2.wizards.com/Gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&name=Mox Sapphire

(U) Soldier Guy (1/1)
Graveyard: Force Spike, Desertion, Battle Screech, Rout, Ertai, Wizard Adept, Plains, Absorb, Spell Snare, Rout, Akroma-Angel of Wrath, Counterspell, Maze of Ith, Voice of All, Braingeyser

RFG:

turgy22: 14
Library: 17
In Play:

(U) City of Brass
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Badlands
(U) Tainted Peak
(U) Sulfurous Springs
(U) Shivan Reef
(U) Swamp
(U) Swamp
(T) Mox Jet

(U) Aura Flux

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
.... you oink

edit: no more hand looky for you!

Yeah... I do realize that I missed a land drop last turn. :( Treachery gone?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm gonna assume that since the Colossus is the only card in your hand, that you'll have no responses.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Plains, Sword of Fire and Ice (equipping to Mageta), Attack you with my guys (drawing a card and dealing you the 2), you'll take 8. I'll be done

Hand: 6
Library: 27
In Play:

(TTTU) Island
(U) Tundra (U/W)
(TTU) Plains

(U) Mox Sapphirehttp://ww2.wizards.com/Gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&name=Mox Sapphire
Sword of Fire and Ice (attached to Mageta)

(T) Mageta the Lion (5/5, Discard 2 cards,T: Destroy all creatures except Mageta the Lion. They can't be regenerated. pro-red, pro-blue, Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. ) (sofi'ed)
(T) Soldier Guy (1/1)
Graveyard: Force Spike, Desertion, Battle Screech, Rout, Ertai, Wizard Adept, Plains, Absorb, Spell Snare, Rout, Akroma-Angel of Wrath, Counterspell, Maze of Ith, Voice of All, Braingeyser, Remand

RFG:

turgy22: 14/6?
Library: 17
In Play:

(U) City of Brass
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Badlands
(U) Tainted Peak
(U) Sulfurous Springs
(U) Shivan Reef
(U) Swamp
(U) Swamp
(T) Mox Jet

(U) Aura Flux

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yup.
Untap. Upkeep. Draw. End my turn.

Hand: 6
Library: 27
In Play:

(TTTU) Island
(U) Tundra (U/W)
(TTU) Plains

(T) Mageta the Lion (5/5, Discard 2 cards,T: Destroy all creatures except Mageta the Lion. They can't be regenerated. pro-red, pro-blue, Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. ) (sofi'ed)
(T) Soldier Guy (1/1)
Graveyard: Force Spike, Desertion, Battle Screech, Rout, Ertai, Wizard Adept, Plains, Absorb, Spell Snare, Rout, Akroma-Angel of Wrath, Counterspell, Maze of Ith, Voice of All, Braingeyser, Remand

RFG:

turgy22: 6
Hand: 2
Library: 16
In Play:

(U) City of Brass
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Badlands
(U) Tainted Peak
(U) Sulfurous Springs
(U) Shivan Reef
(U) Swamp
(U) Swamp
(U) Mox Jet

(U) Aura Flux

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Attack with my guys. Dead?

Library: 26
In Play:

(UUUU) Island
(U) Tundra (U/W)
(UUU) Plains

(T) Soldier Guy (1/1)

RFG:

turgy22: 6/dead?
Hand: 2
Library: 16
In Play:

(U) City of Brass
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Badlands
(U) Tainted Peak
(U) Sulfurous Springs
(U) Shivan Reef
(U) Swamp
(U) Swamp
(U) Mox Jet

(U) Aura Flux

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man