Selecting 10th Edition

O

orgg

HOLY *blood vessel busts in the brain*

MIND STONE! I can't believe they'd consider reprinting this BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AWESOME card!

This card is SOOO AMAZING! It's... it's really, really good!

I'm now EXCITED ABOUT TENTH EDITION because of MINDSTONE! Mindstone! YESSSS!

Tag Guard

N

Notepad

Nightstalkers said:
lol, an Orgg freaked the Spider out.
Haha! Orgg freaks everyone out, though. After all, a big hairy man running around in a loincloth... :eek: :eek: :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

Notepad said:
Haha! Orgg freaks everyone out, though. After all, a big hairy man running around in a loincloth... :eek: :eek: :eek:
I grew up in Oregon... Seeing a hairy man running around in a loincloth is a common occurance. You non-oregonians call'em "bigfoot" and other strange names.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I checked Mind Stone to make sure it was the right card, and thought, "Well, it's decent. But what was it up against?" I checked back here and at first I confused Guardian Idol with Chimeric Idol...

Now that I have that cleared up, yeah, I'd definitely rather have Mind Stone than Guardian Idol.

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh man, if they EVER reprinted Chimeric Idol....... that card was the shiznit!!!!!!

*Ransac stares at his 4 C. Idols that are collecting dust.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Chimeric Idol vs Mishra's Factory vs Blinkmoth Nexus.

That'd be interesting.

That said, VOTE FOR MINDSTONE!!!

Tag Guard

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, that would be interesting. I like Chimeric Idol, but Mishra's Factory is, well, Mishra's Factory...

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

Oddly the Mishra's Factory talk reminds me of Cloud Post... They should have done a follow up to that... like... a land that becomes an */* creature for 1 mana (where * is equal to the number of locus in play).

Would be fun.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, I was going to write up a long in-depth analysis like before, but this week's S10E sucks, so I didn't. :D

Gimme Worship, Sketch A, and X

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The stylized number/number inside a hand of cards thing got old after 8th edition. I hope they go with the Roman numeral this time.

Tag Guard

O

orgg

I hope they don't make two symbols as similar as they did 8th/9th's. I'll take a nice "X," though I'd prefer it in the 7e style, not the 6e style.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care which it is, although I wish they would just pick one style and stick with it from now on :rolleyes:

Tag Guard