Revival of the battle arena

A

Apollo

[me]flies up and perches up in a tree to witness the carnage.[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

AAAAAAAAA! Millions of weasels!

[me]phases into the shadow realm via a Dauthi Mercenary pal, watches the ensuing carnage[/me]

I

Istanbul

Weasels? Bonus.

*chitters at the weasels*

I know ferret, which is close enough to weasel to be understood.

*the weasels heed Istanbul as their new commander*

Now then. Who wants to incur the wrath of a few hundred thousand furry slinkies with teeth?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The weasels cannot be stopped, especially now that istanbul is commanding them!

*Ransac looks around, realized that he is defenseless and releases the second plague of Ransac. Ransac snaps his fingers. Everydody them notices storm clouds overhead. Suddenly, spellfire card rain from the heavens. People's eyes are being poked out. Others are being buried in the horrible cards.*

Heh-heh-heh-heh.

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

*Istanbul bellows, "Weasels...PUREE!"*

The weasels form a living shield around Istanbul, slashing to ribbons any card that threatens to land near him. Thousands of others are sent out, tearing to ribbons the cards burying others, allowing them to breathe. And if your eyes are poked out...that's rough, sory. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmm, time for a backup

*Ransac snaps his fingers and the weasels disappears. Ransac then points to the sky. The third plague is released in the form of Thirteen Hundred Billion goblin turds fall from the sky. Istanbul is the first to go, being buried knee-deep in.....poo. As he cries for the weasels to return, the....poo covers his head. Everybody mourns his death......for a short while and then realize that they need to run for cover. All this time, Ransac is safe in a protective bubble that is floating above the storm of........poo.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

::Takes a book called "Dragonball fighting made easy" and starts reading::

One month later..

"FEAR ME!!!"

::makes three energie balls and starts juggling::

I

Istanbul

Suddenly, Istanbul starts...EATING...his way out of the poo! Yeah, he's gonna have poo-breath for a long time, but now he can breathe! His brown-smeared face tenses into a snarl as he looks up at Ransac.

"Now...it's personal."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Really?

*Ransac unleashes the fourth plague of Ransac. Suddenly, Giant monkies stampede in the distance. They then run off. Apparently, they were not the plague. Then, something hits Istanbul on the head. It's a goblin. Trillions of goblins are raining from the sky. What more, after the survived the fall, they start attacking. And, their primary target is apparently Istanbul. can he stop a massive army of trillions of goblins while more keep raining from the heavens(and they aren't exactly light when they fall on your head).*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

What are the plagues of Ransac? I don't happen to know. If they're the plagues of Ransac, they can't be that bad...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Boot to the head.

*A boot falls from the sky and hits Fuzzy510 in the head. He falls unconscious.*

A saying like that coming from you? You should be licking my boots(ba-dum-ching) for me to save you from the plagues. These plagues are the evil incarnate, well, in a funny sense.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I'm only trying to be funny. All of my plagues should be funny in some way.

M

Multani

but I'm actually gonna help Isty.
[me]turns the land into 3/3 creatures, and starts churning out elves to combat the goblins.[/me]

Now. If anyone uses any mass effects they will see how much wood can hurt....

[me]goes to a nearby concession stand, buys a 6-pack of coke, unfolds a lounge-chair and watches as Ransac's goblins are slaughtered by the elves.[/me]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

After having aparently passed out for unknown reasons(maybe the shock from seeing the condition the clown car is in) the Pie Guy regains consiousness.

Ya'll goin' down now.

[me]looks at Ransac. He holds forth his Easy Bake Oven arm, and the portal appears. Inanimate pies start flying out, covering the "trash man" in their gooyness. Istanbul, Apollo, and Multani grab a few out of the air and start eating. [/me]

MMMMMMMMMMMM good...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*After several failed attempts at trying to kill Istanbul, Ransac extends his hand towards Istanbul and shakes his hand. Ransac then decides that Istanbul is a worthy adversary and would make a better ally. He ask Istanbul is he wishes to join in on the beating of Fuzzy510. While Istanbul is thinking Ransac releashes the fifth plague upon Fuzzy510. This ground underneath Fuzzy510 turns in a giant toilet Fuzzy510 falls in and the toilet flushes.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

(Note to self: never ever EVER ask what anybody's plagues are. EVER!!!!!!!!!

T

Teferi

looks like i'm gonna help fuzzy...

[me] quickly calls rotor rutor and has them plunge fuzzy out of the toilet he emerges covered in poo [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac laughs at Bob's comment and decides to release the sixth plague of Ransac on Fuzzy510. Fuzzy510 then realizes that there is something wrong, but he doesn't know what. Is it body odor? No. Is it more weasels? No. Then, he realizes that he is now a half of an inch tall. Bugs start chasing him for his fuzz.*

Ransac, cpa trash man