Revival of the battle arena

B

Bob

let's have a free for all.
no overpowered stuff
K?
i'll just sit back with a glass of lemonade and watch the fighting....

N

nodnarb24

[me]smacks Bob over the head with the spiked initiation paddle.[/me]

I have to find a new use for it since no one is advertising their 100th post anymore.

B

Bob

[me]stands up, and kicks Nodnarb in the balls 3,469,243 times[/me]
That was mean!!
[me] takes a giant paddle and whacks Nodnarb out of the arena, then goes and gets another lemonade.[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]whacks the new glass of lemonade out of Bob's hand and runs to the Off Topic Forum.[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me] draws the Eviscerating Scythe and chops nodnarb's favorite rat in half[/me]

Ha HA! Let's see you without your rat now!

B

Bob

when I said overpowered, I meant no being "Invicible" or can fly or blow up stuff without the use of nuclear weapons.(except Apollo can fly)

N

nodnarb24

YOU KILLED MY FAVORITE RAT!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

[me]summons his rat army to eat CE.[/me]

YOU ATE MY RAT!!!

[me]shots apollo out the the sky and eats him.[/me]

SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!

M

Multani

[me]goes around bashing CE and Nodnarb.[/me] Man, I haven't had this much fun with a treetrunk in ages....
DIE!

T

Teferi

can we all just get along

[me] pulls out a shotgun and starts firing [/me]

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Tree trunks, Eviscerating Scythes, rats...only one thing missing....Pie. [me]holds the Easy-Bake Oven in front of him, and opens a portal to the plane of pies. His pie army flys out joining with Multani's Elfs and Apollo's Orcs(remember them). They stand in the way of anyone trying to harm us.[/me]

I

Istanbul

Mmmmm....pie...

*readies his Pie Bazooka*

Who wants some banana creme lovin' smashed into their craniums at 500 MPH?!?

G

Gerode

[me] knocks Bob's lemonade out of his hand for no apparent reason. [/me]

Oooo, pie! I want some!

A

Apollo

[me]reincarnates inside of Nodnarbs's stomach, with a massive headache. He tries to tear his way out, with no success. Finally, he sends a mental message to one of his Orc mages. The Orc quickly sends a private, who moons Nodnarb. Nodnarb is so disgusted that he throws up Apollo (and the grilled cheese sandwich that he had for lunch).[/me]

Ah, much better! <<groans>> Except for the headache...

[me] sends his Orcs back to the front lines with the pies and Elves.[/me]

Bring me the head of the rat leader!

Aside to PPE: You're back! I've kept the clown car in pretty good shape, except for some bird poop stains on the seats...

[Edited by Apollo on 01-01-01 at 01:58 AM]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[me] punches fuzzy510 for no apparent reason[/me]

Apollo: You do know what "[ /me]" tags are right? I hope so...

A

Apollo

Whoops! See, I'm always a little woozy when I reincarnate.

Anybody got some aspirin? My head is really killing me...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Everybody is beating the heck out of each other, until they all suddenly are wearing black clothing*

All:No. It.......can't be!!!!

*Ransac walks in*

Ransac:My turn.

*Ransac snaps his fingers. Everybody is now in possession of a nuclear warhead and detonator. Ransac smiles as he walks into his protective bubble that can't be popped in any way, and I mean ANY way, unless Ransac beckons it to, and floats high in the sky, just so he can watch the rest of the battle. Ransac then announces that he has no intentions of interfering or fighting in this battle, with the exception of acting as referee.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

[me] walks up and pecks at Ransac's bubble. Nothing happens. He tries again, with similar results. Then, he whips out a knife and stabs the bubble. Again, nothing happens.

Finally, he reaches out, grabs a big zipper, and unzips the bubble.

Apollo puts his warhead in, zips it back up, and detonates it. Ransac is instantly killed, but amazingly, the bubble doesn't pop. Apollo smiles and goes on his way.

Then, everybody looks down and realizes that there warheads have been dismantled by Apollo's Orcs, who were looking for something to eat. [/me]

Silly Ransac. No nuclear weapons here. Didn't you read the beginning of this thread?

B

Bob

[me] gets another lemonade, unzips the bubble, goes inside, then sits inside, watching the battle...[/me]
Now, nobody can knock over my lemonade!