Revival of the battle arena

C

Cateran Emperor

Where have you been PPE? I've been waiting for some more apple pie!

[me]slashes PPE's car open, starts grabbing pies and lobbing them haphazardly[/me]

A

Apollo

Hey! That's my car now!

Hey, PPE: I don't suppose you had insurance? <<grins weakly>>

N

nanokill

pours bob and hm lemonade

[me] spreads wings and takes flight [/me]

[me] douses apollo with a supersoaker10000000000[/me] :)

[me] restores nodnarb's favorite rat[/me]

[me] grabs cateran emperor's "eviscerating scythe and tears CE a new one[/me] :p

"oh yeah...Hi...

drinks lemonade

N

nanokill

[me] takes PPE's car into an autoshop, returns shortly with car fully restored[/me]

:)

N

nanokill

[me] grabs teferi's shot gun and goes "trigger happy" on teferi[/me]

N

nanokill

[me] pulls out old power ranger's movie soundtrack and plays "your in trouble"[/me]

"uh oh..your in trouble, someone's gonna burst your bubble"

[me] flys up and bursts bubble with a pin[/me]

"ransac...now invincible stuff..remember"

N

nanokill

[me] watchs ransac plummet..(he doesn't have wings)..but takes pity and at last moment catchs him before he hits ground.[/me]

(pulls out glass of lemonade and hands it to ransac)

"black clothing.....sheesh..have i been gone awhile"

F

fuzzy510

[me]punches Thallid Ice Cream Man so he falls in pain, and runs down the street with his ice cream truck. fuzzy510 then takes all of the ice cream, and then stashes it in his handy-dandy portable freezer. He pushes the cart into the bubble, it pops, and Bob spills his lemonade-again.[/me]

Something's missing...

[me]beats K9Archmage and TheFunkyNose to a bloody pulp with his handy-dandy sledgehammer.[/me]

T

Teferi

[me] beats nanokill w/ his bare hands[/me]

ah no substitues for a good old fist fight

get it nanokill Nano-KILL Bwahahahaha

u know it's really not that funny...BWahahahaha

A

Apollo

[me] gets a towel from one of his Ors and dries off. Then, he sends the Orc to creep up behind Nano and pants him.[/me]

N

nanokill

unfortunatly for teferi I am skilled in hand to hand combat(couple of years of martial arts classes) and I quickly stop teferi flat in his tracks with a few simple blocks to tef's punches, a right cross to his face and a strong reverse elbow to the ribs.
then while tef is rolling around in pain I drop kick him in his chest.

Teferi...when did you join here...just remember..i will not be beaten by the like of you.....

[me] summons talas persona and has the clone kick the crap out of teferi some more[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

A new 'what' now nanokill?

[me]phases out, then phases in immediately[/me]

You may be skilled in unarmed combat, but you still can't win against me!

[me]commands the scythe to do a feedback pulse on nano for daring to steal his weapon. Proceeds to tear *several* new somethings on nano[/me]

M

MrXarvox

*Tzyver decides not to pull the All-Ending Routine(see DUke's "I don't know how to" post, page 2) this time, so instead just makes himself exist in all places at once for one second, thus making everyone quite queasy*

mahahahaha.

N

nanokill

" i never stole it..i just grabbed it for that one post oh well.."

[me] stops the feedback from the weapon and blocks the on coming scythe slashs with a few deft blocks from Cor'ith, my angel's touch rune sword, then leaves CE standin alone with his scythe still poised for battle and takes off into the air[/me]

T

Teferi

[me] cast obliterate

in response to obliterate he phases himself out[/me]

obliterate resolves

[me] phases back in [/me]

Martial Arts my @$$ :)

i will not be beaten by the likes of u

(btw 200 posts)

M

MrXarvox

In response to Teferi's unimaginative attacks, Tzyver claps his hands, thus crushing a mountain into sand and blowing it all onto Teferi. And we all know what Tzyver-sand does to people...

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]also phases out in response to Obliterate, then phases back in upon resolution[/me]

I thought you were a blue mage!

[me]charges Teferi and slices him into little bits of Teferi salami[/me]

B

Bob

[me] sits in the bubble and sips lemonade. Yum.[/me]This is boring.
[me] leaves the bubble, then looks around, and goes back here[/me]
It's safer here.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The battle continues, with many casualities, including nanokill getting eaten by a dog somehow. But, after many, many hours of the fight, everyone is tired. Then , they realize that they are all wearing tu-tus.

All:Huh???

*Ransac is reanimated. Someone was nice enough to cast Animate Dead on Ransac. Now, nobody is wearing black clothes because the -1/-0 counter made him imperfect, he can only make people wear tu-tus. But, he still has some tricks up his sleave.*

It's time for the ten plagues of Ransac!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers. Soon, a soft rumble echos over the battle field. Everyone look s at the horizon and sees what looks like millions of weasels stampeding towards the field.*

TRAMPLE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Note:You can't kill all the weasels in one shot. It take time.

Ransac, cpa trash man