Re-Opening the Debate: Should the CPA become a General Gaming Site?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, we don't know if he knows about this unless he posts, which he hasn't so far. We, the admins/mods, have alerted him to this discussion but still no indication of whether he's actually read it.

N

Notepad

Good to know he knows. Or at least, has been notified. If he read those notices, and if he'll comment...we'll just have to see. Thanks for clearing that up, though. :D

N

Notepad

Awesome, thank you! Have you played the IRL version yet? Friggen awesome game! I keep saying that, but it really is. The resource system is what I like best...and of course, all the superheroes and villians.

T

train

It seems like an lokay game - guess I'd have to physically play it...

C

Chaos Turtle

No, I haven't played it IRL yet. I just switched apartments, which costs a whole lot more than it might seem, so I haven't had a chance to get out or stock up on cards.

N

Notepad

Switching apartments would cost a helluva lot less if you just gave away or threw away everything that didn't fit into your car. ;) That's what I did. Trust me, its much more fun than you think. Breaking excess dishes by throwing them into the complex's dumpster is definitely enjoyable at three in the morning. :D