Disenchants
Befouls
Wrath of God
and
Creeping Molds

THEN we'll see who doesn't the answers!

M

mythosx

hahaha...Every one and thier moms wants to answer everything...In doing so they can't answer the easiest of all decks to answer... I have a deck that I play with 60 cards... I want to see if anyone can post a deck to answer it. Since I am not telling whats in this deck. I want to see if anyone will play with cards standard to deal with it. I'm throwing the gauntlet down. Anyone want to pick it up?

R

Reverend Love

Originally posted by Oversoul
What if they counter your stuff?
Vindicates
Desert Twisters
Disenchants
Befouls
Wrath of God
and
Creeping Molds
AND
Price of Glory

Killer Joe

Pulse of the Fields
Seal of Cleansing
Gaea's Blessing
Powerstone Minefield
Living Wish
---Mageta, The Lion
---Eternal Dragon
---Lavaborn Muse
---Mystic Enforcer
Burning Wish
---Rout
---Ghitu Fire
---Tsunami
---Flashfires (yeah, I know, I'm playing white, too.)
---Diminishing Dreams
---Wash Out
---Decree of Annihilation (Reset button)
Fellwar Stone
Sol Ring
Moment's Peace
Shattering Pulse
Balance
Sylvan Scrying
Demonic Tutor
Enlightened Tutor
Mystic Tutor
Thran Foundry
Mirrari

This deck doesn't "WIN" it just doesn't lose :p .
I'll be posting about this deck soon.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, I guess that would punish them for countering stuff...

Unless they countered it too...

But that's how anyone beats countermagic anyway, throw enough spells at it and eventually stuff gets through...

N

Notepad

Originally posted by mythosx
hahaha...Every one and thier moms wants to answer everything...In doing so they can't answer the easiest of all decks to answer... I have a deck that I play with 60 cards... I want to see if anyone can post a deck to answer it. Since I am not telling whats in this deck. I want to see if anyone will play with cards standard to deal with it. I'm throwing the gauntlet down. Anyone want to pick it up?
Dude, mass removal, or just plain mass bounce, will always win the day in case you have a swarming strategy. Armageddon, Wrath of God, Shatterstorm, Mind Twist...there's always enough kill to go 'round. ;) But if you're talking "easiest to answer but they never do" then I gotta assume you mean the use of a pure burn deck. Nobody ever thinks of running a Circle until its too late. :D

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by SeFRo
Dude, mass removal, or just plain mass bounce, will always win the day in case you have a swarming strategy. Armageddon, Wrath of God, Shatterstorm, Mind Twist...there's always enough kill to go 'round. ;) But if you're talking "easiest to answer but they never do" then I gotta assume you mean the use of a pure burn deck. Nobody ever thinks of running a Circle until its too late. :D
The other question is whether or not you can get it out fast enough...

All the mass removal/bounce cards amount to a hill of beans if you're stimmied in the mud facing down a swarm of tasty little vanilla critters.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Someone I knew once played against a guy who for some reason had decks to hose all the different colors. Since my friend wouldn't tell him what he was playing, the guy used a deck that had color hosers for all five colors. My friend was playing mono-artifact.

I'd imagine that a deck with 20 moxes and the like could just kill you first turn often enough to not have to worry about what you're playing...

N

Notepad

Yes. You are back from "camp" now aren't you? ;)

How were the big yellow plastic helmets and all? j/k

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It seems train has started keeping infrequent hours at the CPA... could be related to that semi-April Fool's post in Off Topic about devoting more time to the family...

T

train

Yeah - My hours are sporadic, but hope to be settling down now...

I should have the list if I make a note, and don't throw it away - maybe I'll just e it to myself...:cool:

N

Notepad

Sorrow's Path / Great Wall / Elvish Pathcutter / Aven Trooper tech? Come on! This has got to be a classic combo if ever there was one! :D

...and train, you ain't never gonna post that deck, is ya? Hard to post something that doesn't exist, huh? ;)

N

Notepad

I want to see Aven Trooper and Great wall together in a WORKING deck. Those are the two most useless cards, ever.

Sorrow's Path can at least combo if you tried hard enough, right? Wood Elemental, is bad, but not as bad as Aven Trooper.

T

train

I posted the current wildcard build in another thread, and will leave it there - here is...

The Sorrow's path deck...

:eek:

"You just think I suck!"
4 Shaman en-kor
4 Nomads en-kor
4 Warrior En kor
4 Zhalfirin Crusader
2 Captain's Maneuver
1 Enlightened Tutor
2 Living Wish
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor
4 Swords to plowshares
4 Martyrdom
3 Ashnod's Altar
2 Squirrel Nest
2 Intruder Alarm
2 Celestial Dawn
2 Natural Affinity

2 Treetop Village
2 Forbidden Watchtower
2 Sorrow's Path
2 City of Brass
4 Savannah
2 Brushland
3 Forests
4 Plains

Sideboard:
2 Sorrow's paths
Treetop Village
Forbidden Watchtower
(the rest is based on the local meta)

Are there any other "horrible" cards you all would like to see a deck-build for?... (honestly - I don't mind coming up with ideas...)

:D
:cool: