Ransac vs Spiderman: Casual Decks Collide!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I lose my Dawn. Done.

Ransac:

Life: 16
Cards in Hand: 4
Cards in Library: 48
In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Academy Rector (1/2, When ~this~ goes to graveyard, you may remove ~this~ from the game. If you do, search library for an enchantment and put it into play. Shuffle library.)
Zuran Orb
(T) Birds of Paradise

On Stack:

Graveyard: Celestial Dawn,
RFG:

Spiderman:

Life: 18
Cards in Hand: 6
Cards in Library: 47
In Play:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Underground River (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add U or B to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)

(U) Mundungu (1/1, T: counter target spell unless controller pays 1 and 1 life)
(U) Wall of Tears (0/4, Defender, whenever ~ blocks a creature, return that creature to its owners hand at the end of combat)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Diabolic Vision, Undermine
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, tap out (and taking 1) to Transmute Drift of Phantasms, revealing Dominating Licid, shuffle Library, Done.

Ransac:

Cards in Library: 48
In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Academy Rector (1/2, When ~this~ goes to graveyard, you may remove ~this~ from the game. If you do, search library for an enchantment and put it into play. Shuffle library.)
Zuran Orb
(T) Birds of Paradise

On Stack:

RFG:

Spiderman:

Life: 17
Cards in Hand: 7
Cards in Library: 45
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Underground River (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add U or B to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)

(U) Wall of Tears (0/4, Defender, whenever ~ blocks a creature, return that creature to its owners hand at the end of combat)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Diabolic Vision, Undermine, Drift of Phantasms
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Draw, tap plains and mountain for Scroll Rack. Response?

Ransac:

In Play:
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
Zuran Orb
(T) Birds of Paradise

On Stack: Scroll Rack

RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Underground River (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add U or B to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Done.

Ransac:

In Play:
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
Zuran Orb
(T) Birds of Paradise
(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: Choose any number of cards in your hand and set those cards aside face down. Put an equal number of cards from the top of your library into your hand. Then put the cards set aside this way on top of your library in any order.)

On Stack:

RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Polluted Delta, sac it and pay 1 to get an Island, Tap UUB to cast Dominating Licid, Done.

Ransac:

In Play:
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest
Zuran Orb
(T) Birds of Paradise
(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: Choose any number of cards in your hand and set those cards aside face down. Put an equal number of cards from the top of your library into your hand. Then put the cards set aside this way on top of your library in any order.)

On Stack:

RFG:

Spiderman:

Cards in Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T) Swamp
(U) Underground River (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T: add U or B to my mana pool and take 1 dmg)

(U) Dominating Licid (1/1, 1UU, T: ~ becomes an enchant creature card. Pay U to end this ability. You control enchanted creature)

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
EOT, tap Forest and Scroll Rack for 2. Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Play Volcanic Island. Tap Moutain and Plains to Fling Academy Rector at Mundungu. Response?

Ransac:

Cards in Hand: 3
Cards in Library: 46
In Play:
(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Volcanic Island (EDITED: Forget to put this here, but it was stated above)
(U) Forest
Zuran Orb
(U) Birds of Paradise

On Stack: Fling, targeting Mundungu,

RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T) Swamp

(U) Dominating Licid (1/1, 1UU, T: ~ becomes an enchant creature card. Pay U to end this ability. You control enchanted creature)

RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Got nothing else. Fling resolves, Mundungu dies, Rector's ability on the stack. I'll tap my Underground River and take 1 to cast Stifle.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No Response. Rector's ability fizzles. Done.

Ransac:

In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Forest
Zuran Orb
(U) Birds of Paradise

Graveyard: Celestial Dawn, Fling, Academy Rector
RFG:

Spiderman:

Life: 15
Cards in Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Diabolic Vision, Undermine, Drift of Phantasms, Mundungu, Stifle
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I believe you have 15 life 'cause you paid 1 for the last Mundungu. I also edited my graveyard to show my second Polluted Delta from my last turn.

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Polluted Delta, sac it an pay a life to get a Swamp, shuffle my library, tap UUB to activate the Licid to take control of the BoP, Done.

Ransac:

In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Volcanic Island
(U) Forest
Zuran Orb

Graveyard: Celestial Dawn, Fling, Academy Rector
RFG:

Spiderman:

Life: 14
Cards in Library: 41
In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T,U) Swamp
(U) Bird of Paradise (enchanted by the Dominating Licid)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Diabolic Vision, Undermine, Drift of Phantasms, Polluted Delta, Mundungu, Stifle, Polluted Delta
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You're right about the life. My bad.

In response to your Licid. I'll tap the birds for Red. When you pass priority next, I'll tap my Forest to Animate land my Island and tap my Volcanic Island for red and use the BoP mana to fling the island at the birds. Response?

Ransac:

Cards in Hand: 1 (Edited cuz' I forgot to change it)
In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Island (Animated and being flung at Birds)
(T) Mountain
(T) Volcanic Island
(T) Forest
Zuran Orb

Stack: Fling (Targeting BoP)

Graveyard: Celestial Dawn, Fling, Academy Rector, Animate Land.
RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T,U) Swamp
(T) Bird of Paradise (enchanted by the Dominating Licid)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Diabolic Vision, Undermine, Drift of Phantasms, Polluted Delta, Mundungu, Stifle, Polluted Delta
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh.. nope. The Bird dies. The Licid ability fizzles. I'm still done. I hope I got the stats right.

Ransac:

Cards in Hand: 1
In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Volcanic Island
(T) Forest
Zuran Orb

Graveyard: Celestial Dawn, Fling, Academy Rector, Animate Land, Island, Fling, Birds of Paradise
RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T,U) Swamp
(T) Dominating Licid (1/1, 1UU, T: ~ becomes an enchant creature card. Pay U to end this ability. You control enchanted creature)

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw. Cuss at abysmal hand. Play Plateau and tap Forest to Scroll Rack for 1. Sigh a little and tap Plains, Moutain, and Plateau to cast Celestial Dawn. Response?

Ransac:

Cards in Hand: 0
In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(U) Volcanic Island
(T) Plateau
(T) Forest
Zuran Orb
(T) Scroll Rack (1, T: Choose any number of cards in your hand and set those cards aside face down. Put an equal number of cards from the top of your library into your hand. Then put the cards set aside this way on top of your library in any order.)

Stack: Celestial Dawn

Graveyard: Celestial Dawn, Fling, Academy Rector, Animate Land, Island, Fling, Birds of Paradise
RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T,U) Swamp
(T) Dominating Licid (1/1, 1UU, T: ~ becomes an enchant creature card. Pay U to end this ability. You control enchanted creature)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

EDITED: Forgot to tap my Scroll Rack

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
In response to you declaring "I got nothing", I tap my pants mana (in public) to "boogie down" like a "homie" and end my turn.

Ransac:

Cards in Hand: 0
In Play:
(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(U) Volcanic Island
(T) Plateau
(T) Forest
Zuran Orb
(T) Scroll Rack (1, T: Choose any number of cards in your hand and set those cards aside face down. Put an equal number of cards from the top of your library into your hand. Then put the cards set aside this way on top of your library in any order.)
Celestial Dawn (Nonland cards you own that aren’t in play, spells you control, and nonland permanents you control are white. Lands you control are Plains. Spells and abilities you control produce white mana instead of any other color. You may spend white mana as though it were mana of any color)

RFG:

Spiderman:

In Play:

(T,T) Islandx2
(T,U) Swamp

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man