Ransac has stolen your pie and he's taunting you...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Your pie was delicious and I shall enjoy digesting and expunging it!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac does not notice a vast amount of weapons sprawled across the room.*

Come to think of it, I think I stole EVERYONE'S pie! Yum-Yum!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I can't seem to find my poisonous pie. That is to say that the pie which I poisoned for future use against The Orgg. It had enough poison in it to make him have diarrhea and vomiting for days. I had better find this oh-so-poisonous pie. If I do not, some being with less constitution than The Orgg may eat it and such a person would certainly die a painful death from the highly poisonous poison that the pie contains.

The only antidote to the poison that I have put in my pie is a very large suppository. Oh, I do feel sorry for the poor soul that foolishly ingests my poisonous pie and is not The Orgg.

Hello, Ransac...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wonders what Oversoul is blabbing about. However, this wondering is soon over with as he falls to his side, clutching his stomach in pain.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*theorgg realizes his Atog-and-Fried-Chicken-Liver with Ketchup Sauce is missing. Ransac declaires that it is his, and The Orgg decides to let him have it. If anyone deserves a yummy pie, it is Ransac.

A

Arix

*Arix stops flaming his elk pie and takes it outside, ready to take a bite of a pie of his favourite meat...when suddenly, someone flashes past and steals his pie! How dare they!*

L

Limited

"That blasted Ransac!" Limited cries out.

In anger, he turns on his Pie-Magnet, causing Ransac to be pulled towards it.. and to the pack of rabid dogs who hang around there.

Good luck, pie-thief!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hey. We have to figure out whether Ransac has consumed a most terrible poison in the form of a poisonous pie that I poisoned in preparation for a certain larger entity at some later date, or if perhaps his illness is due to some other circumstance...

...like maybe eating an abnormally large quantity of unpoisoned pies.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO TIE A LARGE WEIGHT TO HIS PERSON AND THROW HIM IN A BODY OF WATER. Um, if he sinks, he is not poisoned. Yeah, NOT poisoned. But if he floats, he is totally poisoned and must be treated with this suppository of absurd proportions...

I call it the water test.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac overhears this solution by Oversoul.*

Your plan has but one flaw: I don't weigh the same as a duck!!!

*Bad gas appears to be the next symptom of Ransac's ailment. REALLY bad gas.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*pulls out his voodoo doll of Ransac and makes him smack himself in the face with all the pies that he steals*

A

Arix

Here we go...

The stolen elk pie contains a string!
Pulling the string pulls down the rock it was attached to, near Uluru!
The pulled down rock causes an avalanche at Uluru!
The avalanche crushes Uluru into the ground!
The new lack-of-Uluru makes Earth spin faster!
The rapid spinning of the Earth causes everyone to lose their grip on the ground and fly off into space!
Everyone suffocates!
And all because of a stolen elk pie!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, having recovered from suffocating (thanks to his pants), begins to violentlly flatulate.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The rapid spinning of the Earth causes everyone to lose their grip on the ground and fly off into space!
*Oversoul watches as those around him shoot into space.*

They had to hold onto the ground in order to stay down here? I wish I'd known that earlier.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac's flatulence sends him plummeting back to earth. During this descent, he frantically searches for something to aid him.*

EXLAX!!!! EXLAX!!!!!! SOMETHING TO PASS THIS INFERNAL POISON!!!!!!!

*During this ranting, Oversoul calmly discovers that his poison pie was in his pocket the entire time.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

HOUTS

Wow....

Does someone have too much time on his hands?
Are you sure you are all men?

-HOUTS
*plays Day of our Lives theme music as he exits*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes his immature outlet of explosive flatulence and aims it in HOUTS's direction. Ransac then resumes his plummeting.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Arix

Oversoul said:
*Oversoul watches as those around him shoot into space.*

They had to hold onto the ground in order to stay down here? I wish I'd known that earlier.
Oh, you know what I mean.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I shall build a large cannon to shoot at them while they float around helplessly in space...

Where is my secret lab? Oh yeah...

*Oversoul gets his telescope, finds Ransac, reaches out and pulls him back to Earth with a tentacle, then jumps into his secret lab, which is hidden in one of the blood vessels of Ransac's left earlobe.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac scratches his ear, because it itches. The flatulence starts to become toxic.*

Ransac, cpa trash man