Question Mark Answer

E

EricBess

Good guess, but I don't think that's what they are going for. When they started the Question Mark back up, they said that they were doing a set a week and I think that Three Kingdoms was expresly left out, although I could be wrong.

There is some terminology in Portal that is different than in Magic. For example, creatures "intercept" instead of block.

It could very well be Horsemanship, but I'm going with intercept.

T

train

Dang it... I'm sure that is more common a phrase on portal cards...

and at first I was thinking of the little dagger and the heart symbol... but he did say "in" the box...

N

Nightstalkers

Ran it through the computer and it checks out. 37 cards out of Portal: first age had Intercept in them.

None of the other sets had it.

Eric one thousand points.

T

train

Monday, April 28: What appears in the textbox of many Portal cards that has never appeared on a tournament legal card?

Answer: A line separating rules text from flavor text.

That's just lame...
:rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

Ok, one million points for train. :yawn:

Tuesday, April 29: What are the only two Portal cards to have the equivalent of a tap effect?

Is this some sort of joke?

N

Nightstalkers

Stern Marshal
2W
Type: White Creature - Creature
Non-Foil Rare
Artist: D. Alexander Gregory
Edition: P1

On your turn, before you attack, you may tap Stern Marshal to give any one creature +2/+2 until the end of the turn.

King's Assassin
1BB
Type: Black Creature - Creature
Non-Foil Rare
Artist: Zina Saunders

On your turn, before you attack, you may tap King's Assassin to destroy any one tapped creature.

Capricious Sorcerer
2U
Type: Blue Creature - Creature
Non-Foil Rare
Artist: Zina Saunders

On your turn, before you attack, you may tap Capricious Sorcerer to have it deal 1 damage to any one creature or player.