Protection deck

H

Homestar

dude i have a sweet protection deck now. i like to put holy day on isochron sceptar:p

T

train

holy day isn't bad... Swords to Plowshares is better... Unless it's against a non-targetable... then you need the diabolic edict...

most fun of all - Humble...

"It used to be a Juzam... now it's just a 'geez, man'..."

M

mythosx

dude forget protection chuck that holy day for a like a shrapnel blast!

H

Homestar

you must be a bigger newb then me myth........ holy day is a white card, while shrapnel blast is a red card. you have to sacrifice an artifact to play shrapnel blast, holy day duznt have any requirements. shrapnel blast is a pile when i dont have n e artifacts in my deck while i can put holy day on an isochron sceptar and be invincble (almost). so if you choose shrapnel over holy day, someone needs to whack you.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
He was (hopefully) joking...

Anyway, protection can be fun in some twisted ways, but in order to win, you typically need to kill your oppnent...

H

Homestar

yea i have this card that makes all of my monsters unblockable for that turn, though i dont remember what its called and once i have all my little 1/1's and 2/2's out and its late in the game, i just play that and all out attack if i do enuf.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
They're creatures, not monsters...

Edit: Unless they are of the creature type Monster, none of which are white, as far as I'm aware...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm just emphasising that it's not Yu-Gi-Oh (or however it's spelled) that we're talking about here...

H

Homestar

yea lol. Yu-Oink-Hoe is a little more accurate i think, dont you agree?:p

C

chris92

what about ditching those runes and putting in 4 story circles and an enlightned tutor?

T

train

The deck is supposed to take advantage of cycling and fluctuator...

T

Tabasco

I'll post my white weenie deck that I have named....
....The En-Kor Condom.......cause there is alot of protection........and it could be ribbed for her pleasure.

3 Beloved Chaplain
4 Wall of Glare
2 Mother of Runes
4 Nomad en-Kor
1 Fountain Watch
3 Warrior en-Kor
4 White Knight
4 Silver Knight

1 Wave of Reckoning
3 Cho-Manno's Blessing
2 Pariah
4 Kor Chant