Any1 have any ideas on who will win the great invasion set out by Phyrexia, that will be told in Invasion? I think Dominaria will survive through killing Yawgmoth and Gerrard somehow becoming a planeswalker and saving every1. I think Urza dies too. Anyway, gimme your input
1. Yawgmoth will die finally, and we can drop the Phyrexians already. Go to more Caterans and other original evil guys. The Phyrexian abominations are satisfying to kill, but they've gotten old. Enough with the whole techno-magic stuff. No more cyborgish things!
2. Phyrexia will collapse as Yawgmoth will be gone. It is already going to collapse, Yawgmoth is merely delaying it.
3. At least one member of the Weatherlight's main crew will die. That means Tahngarth, Gerrard, Hanna, Orim, Sisay, or Squee (NO! Not Squee!) will die. Rayne died fairly stupidly (I mean come on, they killed her off for little to no good reason I think, only to get Barrin massively angry at the Phyrexians/Keldons/Greel) I predict it's not going to be Gerrard, but someone sacrificing themself to save Gerrard.
4. Crovax, Ertai, or Greven will die in Planeshift (expansion #2), to show that the good guys are starting to win and to pave the way for Yawgmoth's death in Apocalypse.
5. Someone huge on the Dominarian side will die in Invasion. I have no guess as to who just yet (Urza is not very likely I'm thinking)
Anyway, these are just some guesses based on what usually happens. Anyone else have any guesses?
All those are great ideas Multani, but I think #3 is off. Someone already sacrificed themselves for Gerrard, Mirri. So i dont think thatll happen again, but i think u are right, some1s gonna die from the crew.
I think that we are up for some big changes with the Invasion Cycle. Hopefully, it will bring along some closure to the whole Urza-Phyrexian thing so that we can move on. Maybe Wizards will tell the story of other planes and their great heroes and deed, places that I have been to before but am unable to describe at the moment. And they better make some decent gold cards too!
Phyrexia will never fall. We will take your "savior" urza and destroy him and his resistance. We will reclaim what is rightfuly ours, and the Dominarians will bow befor our great power. Sorry, had to do that its in my blood/oil.
But honestly that Gerrard fellow scares the great one. We feel more power from him than both those who cause the ice age put togather. He is the only wild card in this invasion. Should he realize his true purpose the whole invasion will be over in a second.
As for the death of a crewmen, I have this to say. Tahngarth NO!(already went through his suffering), Gerrard NO! (Key to stoping the Invasion), Hanna NO!(To close to Gerrard), Orim Probably no(?maybe?), Sisay NO!(Why), or Squee NO!(Not worth killing).
Dude, just because your fleshy race isn't as good as mine doesn't mean you should be mad. I mean you'll be plenty happy once we mechanize you, and bring you to perfection. but until then chill. and also hanna won't die.
Yawgmoth was searching for the organ, but he had yet to succeed. He is not a planeswalker when he is in Phyrexia technically, he merely has the powers of one. If he leaves, he goes back to being a doctor (how ironic)