Predictions?

Discussion in 'Storyline' started by garfobo, Jul 7, 2000.

1. Captain Caveman New Member

Possible Invasion cycle cards: this is only a guess.

Weatherlight, Flagship
    Tahngrath
    Belbe
    Gerrard or Hanna
    Urza(gold legend)

possible deaths:
    Lord of the leaves
    Urza

I have no idea what will happen so I could be way off.

Caveman
  2. manchot_13 New Member

I don't think they will print an urza card, but i thought of a way they could print a planeswalker, sorta:

Personal Incarnation
    WGRBU
    Enchantment
    When this comes into play put an X/X creature token into play with power and toughness equal to your life. Whenever it would be dealt damage, instead put a -1/-1 counter on it. It cannot be the target of spells or abilities

You are now at zero life. You do not lose the game because you are at zero life.

If the token leaves play, you lose the game.
  3. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

SwingMage: I liked that book!
  4. manchot_13 New Member

I don't think they will print an urza card, but i thought of a way they could print a planeswalker, sorta:

Personal Incarnation
    WGRBU
    Enchantment
    When this comes into play put an X/X creature token into play with power and toughness equal to your life. Whenever it would be dealt damage, instead put a -1/-1 counter on it. It cannot be the target of spells or abilities

You are now at zero life. You do not lose the game because you are at zero life.

If the token leaves play, you lose the game.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Just to let you know there's already a Personal Incarnation card:

6. manchot_13 New Member

i actually meant personal intervention... sorry about the confusion...
  7. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

I seriously doubt that Yagmoth or Phyrexia will be destroyed. They will be defeated, but they will still be around. Urza won't die either, he'll probably just go crazy again. Barrin got to be dying soon, he's been around a long time for a mortal (even w/ the slow time water). Gerrard could become a planeswalker, that would be a cool surprise. But then he would be pissed off at urza for all he has done to him (w/ the weatherlight and all) and he could turn against him (but not joining yagmoth's side). It could get interesting, but it'll probably just stay the same :(
  8. SwingMage New Member

You liked Rath and Storm?

That book was poorly written. I had to struggle through it to finish it. It was also poorly organized. The only part i kinda liked was the one about mirri. The book was generally a bunch of short stories told by different authors through the eyes of some of the main characters. All this was somehow put together by an old fart telling a story to this small boy on a stormy night.

<sarcastic>oooooh, exciting </sarcastic>