Predictions?

C

Captain Caveman

Possible Invasion cycle cards: this is only a guess.

Weatherlight, Flagship
Tahngrath
Belbe
Gerrard or Hanna
Urza(gold legend)

possible deaths:
Lord of the leaves
Urza

I have no idea what will happen so I could be way off.

Caveman

M

manchot_13

I don't think they will print an urza card, but i thought of a way they could print a planeswalker, sorta:

Personal Incarnation
WGRBU
Enchantment
When this comes into play put an X/X creature token into play with power and toughness equal to your life. Whenever it would be dealt damage, instead put a -1/-1 counter on it. It cannot be the target of spells or abilities

You are now at zero life. You do not lose the game because you are at zero life.

If the token leaves play, you lose the game.

M

manchot_13

I don't think they will print an urza card, but i thought of a way they could print a planeswalker, sorta:

Personal Incarnation
WGRBU
Enchantment
When this comes into play put an X/X creature token into play with power and toughness equal to your life. Whenever it would be dealt damage, instead put a -1/-1 counter on it. It cannot be the target of spells or abilities

You are now at zero life. You do not lose the game because you are at zero life.

If the token leaves play, you lose the game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you know there's already a Personal Incarnation card:

Personal Incarnation
Color=White
Type=Creature - Avatar
Cost=3WWW
ABUR45(R1)
Text(5th+errata): 6/6. ; {0}: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to ~this~ this turn is dealt to its owner instead. Only ~this~'s owner may play this ability. ; When ~this~ is put into a graveyard from play, its owner loses half of his or her life, rounded up. [Oracle 00/02/01]

M

manchot_13

i actually meant personal intervention... sorry about the confusion...

T

The Magic Jackal

I seriously doubt that Yagmoth or Phyrexia will be destroyed. They will be defeated, but they will still be around. Urza won't die either, he'll probably just go crazy again. Barrin got to be dying soon, he's been around a long time for a mortal (even w/ the slow time water). Gerrard could become a planeswalker, that would be a cool surprise. But then he would be pissed off at urza for all he has done to him (w/ the weatherlight and all) and he could turn against him (but not joining yagmoth's side). It could get interesting, but it'll probably just stay the same :(

S

SwingMage

You liked Rath and Storm?

That book was poorly written. I had to struggle through it to finish it. It was also poorly organized. The only part i kinda liked was the one about mirri. The book was generally a bunch of short stories told by different authors through the eyes of some of the main characters. All this was somehow put together by an old fart telling a story to this small boy on a stormy night.

<sarcastic>oooooh, exciting </sarcastic>