Political Satire......sorta

Killer Joe

Who would you rather have a beer with (or root beer)?
Bush or Gore?

Who would you rather have run the country/world?
Bush or Gore?

These are trick questions, so beware :)

L

Landkiller

1. Bush
2. Gore

Lemme see the trick now, pleeeeeaaaseeee!!!! :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
1.Bush: While drinking with him, we would make fun of Gore and if Gore came by, we would give him a wedgie.

2.Bush: I sick of Democrats in office

H

Hetemti

Bush both ways.

1) Root Beer would be cool. He'd probably try to pronounce "Barq's" with a "kw" sound at the end. :D

2) Gore, defender of the environment, has a strip-mining operation in his back yard. Smooth, shallow Allo.

Z

Zhaneel

1. neither- i'd end up killing something

2. Gore

y'know, bush talks about being 'one of us', the people, but who would you rather have in office, someone intellectual who's been around the white house for a while, or someone of average intelligence, who got his oil companies and everything else through his dad or his dad's friends? Think about it

A

Apollo

Y'know, I completely agree with Zhaneel. Now let us see the trick.

A

arachiron

1. Too easy. Bush. Since he's used to drinking a lot anyway, I think a more effective poison should be used. Cyanide maybe?
2. eww... do I have to choose?

Bush, average intelligence? Hah! Tsk, tsk, tsk fuzzy math. I think this whole campaign manager thing is getting to your head. :)

A

Almindhra

Zhaneel, and where do you get your facts deary?...Would you like to keep the corruptness that is in this White House?...Why do you think Gore isn't campaigning with Clinton?...Wouldn't you want the back of the President running with you?...No, Gore doesn't want the Republicans bringing up the scandals that surround the Clintons into Gore's campaign...Yeah, lets vote for someone whos been in the White House all this time...And being the VP, hasn't he done a lot?...Oh yeah...As he has implied in his debates, all those ideas that Clinton was running on were his mainly, and Gore is glad hes done what he did in the White House...I'm sorry!...But if you're the VP you ain't doin' nuthin' but sittin' pretty...

1. BUSH
2. BUSH

H

Hawaiian mage

1: Who cares?

Well really, if your drunk are you going to care any way?

2: Gore.

Your all fools. I would much rather rule the world with Gore, I can't believe all of you people.
Do you have any idea how much easier it would be to kill Gore then Bush? :D

But sirously, we all know Nader is the best choice. Right? If you think other wise, of course, I'll have to kill you.

L

Landkiller

Gore may have invented the Internet, but he's just boring. Therefore Bush wins contest number one. Bush has a better accent!

For contest two :

To anyone who supports Bush : Didn't he smoke crack? Cocaine, same difference, right? And he is going to continue the war on drugs?? Too hypocritical.

To Nader supporters : I don't know anything about Nader!

So, therefore, if I decide that I care enough to vote, by default I have to pick Gore. Even though I hate the idea of a VP 'inheriting' the position, I hate more a son 'inheriting' the position. But since I registered in St. Louis and now I'm two hours away in Cape Girardeau, there's no way I'm gonna vote.

A

Almindhra

Didn't Clinton have sexual relations with many women although he was married?

Didn't Clinton say he "never had sexual relations with that woman" and lied when he was under oath?

And Gore tried drugs too...I don't like that either one of them [Gore and Bush] did it, but I guess you have to think about the time period...In the 60s, it seems everyone did it, and no, I don't think its right, and I'm not trying to justify it...

C

Chaos Turtle

You know that trick, when you can't decide which soda you want out of the machine, so you push two different buttons at the same time, figuring you'll just take whatever pops out?

I'm going to try that on Tuesday.

But not at the soda machine.

Just for sh!ts and giggles.

Z

Zhaneel

Is Gore Clinton? no. Also, it's incredible how many presidents have had affairs. Most of them, in fact. I'm not saying Gore did anything, but he's been around to see how things have been run. Clinton did a good job in office, if you ignore the scandal.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I feel compelled to make a whacky post "on-topic" in spirit with what Yellowjacket started...

But first, CT, that was pretty darn funny. At least to me...

And now, an unpaid endorsement: Caps and Vikings are two of the BEST drinking games!

Now back to your serious discussion on politics...

H

Hawaiian mage

How many people here knew that Gorge Washington smoked hemp? He did.

I just felt like pointing that out. :)

It has also become obviouse that there is no one capable of being presedent. Let's get Ed into office so hye can truely be god!!!

A

Almindhra

Ok, ignoring the fact that Clinton lied under oath and all that "silly nonsense"...Lets talk about why we're doing so great...Oh wait...

Aren't we having sort of a crisis with oil now?...And what about all that fighting down with that wackies?...It takes a while to see the effects the President had on its country...The economy greatness was left overs from the Republican Presidency...Now we're starting to see the effects of Clinton, after his 8 years...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"crisis with oil now"? How the heck is that related to the acts of the President?

And did you give him credit for the "good years" of oil just last year?

A

arachiron

I, for one, am for Nader. He has great ideas for equality, universal health care, workers' rights, banning the nuclear missle project in other countries, and has a woman vice pres. Urgh, I sound like a walking advertisement. (though I can't vote so I guess I don't count) But, if my vote did matter at all, it would be for Gore. Dam* the soft money!

He at least can manage the office and won't make us the laughing stock of the world. (who can laugh with him in the room?)You can't really blame him for not making a significant impact while in office. Vice presidents can't do much but cast the deciding vote in ties and maybe badger the president.

I'm curious. What exactly has Bush done excpet being a puppet to the dictations of the rich? Oh yes, maintain tons of pollution in his state, allow the death penalty to take place, being anit-choice while saying "I trust the people. It's their choice.", and er--giving cowboy boots to the Mexican President. And the oil crisis we are faced w/... do protected natural sanctuaries really need to be obstructed just because the oil companies don't want to lessen their prices by tapping into reserves?

A

arachiron

Sorry my mistake. It was a cowboy hat. The Mexican pres. gave the boots.