Command Zone:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 5 (Zombie Empire)
Hand: 7
Library: 35
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of my upkeep, I draw a card and I lose a life)

(U) Rotting Rats (3/2 from Warchief; When ~ ETB, each player discards a card; Unearth 1B)
(U) Festering Goblin (3/2 from Warchief; When ~ dies, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(S) Undead Warchief (3/2 from itself; Zombie spells I cast cost 1 less.; Zombie creatures I control get +2/+1)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival, Dark Ritual
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 11 (Metallic Dreams)
Hand: 3
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Tree of Tales (, AL, T:G)
(TT) Seat of the Synod (, AL, T:U) x2
(T) Great Furnace (, AL, {T}: Add {R} to your mana pool.)

(U) Nuisance Engine ( 2,T: Put a 0/1 colorless Pest artifact token onto the battlefield.)
Loxodon Warhammer (EQ, Equipped creature gets +3/+0, has trample, and has "Whenever this creature deals damage, you gain that much life." Equip {3})

(UU) Pest Token (1/2)
(T) Leaden Myr (, 2/2, T: Add 1)
(U) Gold Myr (, 2/2 T:W)
(U) Copper Myr (, 2/2, T:B)
(T) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 3/2, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.)
(S) Master of Etherium (AC Vedalken Wizard,14/14~ P/T is equal to the number of artifacts you control. All other artifact creatures you control get +1/+1)
(S) Myr Enforcer (4/4, Affinity for artifacts)

Graveyard: Lodestone Myr, Door to Nothingness, Arcbound Crusher, Arsenal Thresher, Etched Oracle
Exile:

Melkor: 10 (Elemental Thunder)
Hand: 2
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3
(T) (T) Gruul Turf (~ comes into play tapped, when ~ comes into play return a land you control to its owner's hand, T: Add RG)

Mage Slayer (Whenever equipped creature attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to the player or planeswalker it's attacking; Equip 3)

Graveyard: Bogardan Firefiend, Explosive Vegetation, Fertile Ground, Tornado Elemental, Forgotten Ancient, Rockslide Elemental
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Planar die does nothing, cast Ivy Elemental for 1, draw a card, cast Silverglade Elemental (search for Forest), draw a card, Rockslide Elemental, draw a card.

Done
Command Zone:

Spiderman: 5 (Zombie Empire)
Library: 35
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of my upkeep, I draw a card and I lose a life)

(U) Rotting Rats (3/2 from Warchief; When ~ ETB, each player discards a card; Unearth 1B)
(U) Festering Goblin (3/2 from Warchief; When ~ dies, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(S) Undead Warchief (3/2 from itself; Zombie spells I cast cost 1 less.; Zombie creatures I control get +2/+1)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival, Dark Ritual
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Nuisance Engine ( 2,T: Put a 0/1 colorless Pest artifact token onto the battlefield.)
Loxodon Warhammer (EQ, Equipped creature gets +3/+0, has trample, and has "Whenever this creature deals damage, you gain that much life." Equip {3})

(UU) Pest Token (1/2)
(T) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 3/2, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.)
(S) Master of Etherium (AC Vedalken Wizard,14/14~ P/T is equal to the number of artifacts you control. All other artifact creatures you control get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Lodestone Myr, Door to Nothingness, Arcbound Crusher, Arsenal Thresher, Etched Oracle
Exile:

Library: 38
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) (U) Forest x3
(T) (T) Gruul Turf (~ comes into play tapped, when ~ comes into play return a land you control to its owner's hand, T: Add RG)

Mage Slayer (Whenever equipped creature attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to the player or planeswalker it's attacking; Equip 3)

(S) Ivy Elemental (1/1, ~ enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters) ~1 +1/+1 counter~
(S) Silverglade Elemental (4/4, when ~ enters the battlefield, you may search you library for a Forest card and put it onto the battlefield, if you do shuffle your library)
(S) Rockslide Elemental (1/1, first strike, whenever another creature is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Graveyard: Bogardan Firefiend, Explosive Vegetation, Fertile Ground, Tornado Elemental, Forgotten Ancient, Rockslide Elemental
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Technically I think you should have drawn after casting Silverglade and then search for a Forest, but no biggie as the big picture :)

Untap, Upkeep - Draw and lose a life from Arena, Draw

Swamp
Soulless One, drawing a card
Planar die for nothing

Done - discard Swamp
Command Zone:

Spiderman: 4 (Zombie Empire)
Library: 32
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x6
(U) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

(U) Undead Warchief (3/2 from itself; Zombie spells I cast cost 1 less.; Zombie creatures I control get +2/+1)
(S) Soulless One (7/6 from Zombies and Warchief; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of Zombies on the battlefield plus the number of Zombie cards in all graveyards)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival, Dark Ritual, Swamp
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(UU) Pest Token (1/2)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3

(S) Ivy Elemental (1/1, ~ enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters) ~1 +1/+1 counter~
(S) Silverglade Elemental (4/4, when ~ enters the battlefield, you may search you library for a Forest card and put it onto the battlefield, if you do shuffle your library)
(S) Rockslide Elemental (1/1, first strike, whenever another creature is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Create a Pest
UUD
Swamp
Equip the hammer to the Sarcomite Myr
2 to give it flying and
Attack Spidey for 6 flying.
Response?
Command Zone:

Spiderman: 4 (Zombie Empire)
Library: 32
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x6
(U) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

(U) Undead Warchief (3/2 from itself; Zombie spells I cast cost 1 less.; Zombie creatures I control get +2/+1)
(S) Soulless One (7/6 from Zombies and Warchief; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of Zombies on the battlefield plus the number of Zombie cards in all graveyards)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival, Dark Ritual, Swamp
Exile:
Library: 33
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(U) Tree of Tales (, AL, T:G)
(UU) Seat of the Synod (, AL, T:U) x2
(U) Great Furnace (, AL, {T}: Add {R} to your mana pool.)

(UUU) Pest Token (1/2)
(U) Leaden Myr (, 2/2, T: Add 1)
(U) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 3/2, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.) ~Hammertime~
(U) Master of Etherium (AC Vedalken Wizard,14/14~ P/T is equal to the number of artifacts you control. All other artifact creatures you control get +1/+1)
(U) Myr Enforcer (4/4, Affinity for artifacts)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3

Exile:

[/QUOTE]

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Alas poor Spidey, I knew him well....
I gain 6 life
Bosh, Iron Golem
Done
Command Zone:

Mooseman: 17 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(UUU) Pest Token (1/2)
(T) Gold Myr (, 2/2 T:W)
(T) Copper Myr (, 2/2, T:B)
(T) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 3/2, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.) ~Hammertime~
(U) Master of Etherium (AC Vedalken Wizard,15/15~ P/T is equal to the number of artifacts you control. All other artifact creatures you control get +1/+1)
(S) Bosh, Iron Golem (Legendary AC, 6/7, Trample. 3R, Sac an artifact: ~ deals damage equal to the ac'd artifacts CMC to target creature or player)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3

Exile:

Melkor

So I appear to have completely pulled this one out of my ass.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Roll planar die, Planeswalk to Eloren Wilds, Cast Blaze for 19 damage to Mooseman, responses?

Command Zone:
1569001600588.png

Mooseman: 17 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(UUU) Pest Token (1/2)
(T) Gold Myr (, 2/2 T:W)
(T) Copper Myr (, 2/2, T:B)
(T) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 3/2, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.) ~Hammertime~
(U) Master of Etherium (AC Vedalken Wizard,15/15~ P/T is equal to the number of artifacts you control. All other artifact creatures you control get +1/+1)
(S) Bosh, Iron Golem (Legendary AC, 6/7, Trample. 3R, Sac an artifact: ~ deals damage equal to the ac'd artifacts CMC to target creature or player)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) (T) Forest x4

(U) Ivy Elemental (1/1, ~ enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters) ~1 +1/+1 counter~
(U) Silverglade Elemental (4/4, when ~ enters the battlefield, you may search you library for a Forest card and put it onto the battlefield, if you do shuffle your library)
(U) Rockslide Elemental (1/1, first strike, whenever another creature is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yes, yes you did.
With eminent death staring you in the face, you plains walked to my demise...…

"There is no hiding from Direct Damage. The Guppy, Archmage of PES"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Holy! The game just ended like that! Way to go, Melkor....

Doing round 3? Oversoul, me, Mooseman, Melkor in order of deck picks?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh. I was dead so I wasn't paying attention to this one yesterday. Um, guess I'll do Metallic Dreams next...