Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Before damage is assigned, I
pay 1 and sac the Oracle to draw 3 cards
And draw nothing to help..... ugh.

Nevermind.

Last edited:

Melkor

Oversoul? Anything else? As it stands now my Tornado Elemental dies but so do you, unless I'm missing something.

Melkor

Alright, Oversoul dies, Tornado Elemental Dies, Etched Oracle dies and Mooseman draws three cards, Rockslide Elemental gets 2 +1/+1 counters,

Cast Forgotten Ancient, equip Mageslayer to Rockslide Elemental, done

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Command Zone:
Naya

Spiderman: 18 (Zombie Empire)
Hand: 5
Library: 39
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(U) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of my upkeep, I draw a card and I lose a life)

(U) Rotting Rats (1/1; When ~ ETB, each player discards a card; Unearth 1B)
(U) Festering Goblin (1/1; When ~ dies, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(U) Shepherd of Rot (1/1; T: Each player loses 1 life for each Zombie on the battlefield)
(U) Soulless One (6/6; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of Zombies on the battlefield + the # of Zombie cards on all graveyards)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Undead Warchief, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 19 (Metallic Dreams)
Hand: 6
Library: 40
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Tree of Tales (, AL, T:G)
(U) Seat of the Synod (, AL, T:U)
(U) Great Furnace (, AL, {T}: Add {R} to your mana pool.)
(U) Nuisance Engine ( 2,T: Put a 0/1 colorless Pest artifact token onto the battlefield.)

(U) Pest Token (0/1)
(U) Leaden Myr (, 1/1, T: Add 1)
(U) Gold Myr (, 1/1, T:W)
(U) Copper Myr (, 1/1, T:B)
(S) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 2/1, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.)

Graveyard: Lodestone Myr, Door to Nothingness, Arcbound Crusher, Arsenal Thresher, Etched Oracle
Exile:

Melkor: 18 (Elemental Thunder)
Hand: 1
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3
(T) (T) Gruul Turf (~ comes into play tapped, when ~ comes into play return a land you control to its owner's hand, T: Add RG)

Mage Slayer (Whenever equipped creature attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to the player or planeswalker it's attacking; Equip 3)

(U) Rockslide Elemental (3/3, first strike, whenever another creature dies, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~) -Equipped- ~2 +1/+1 counters~
(S) Forgotten Ancient (0/3, whenever a player casts a spell, you may place a +1/+1 counter on ~; at the beginning of your upkeep, you may move any number of +1/+1 counters from ~ onto other creatures)

Graveyard: Bogardan Firefiend, Explosive Vegetation, Fertile Ground, Tornado Elemental
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You had your chance to kill Spidey and you didn't take it. Now his zombies are gonna eat your brains! :p

Last edited:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I don't know if I need to play aggressive, but eot, I'll tap the Shepherd of Rot for everyone to lose 4 life. Responses (Mooseman?)?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - Draw from Arena and lose a life, Draw

Roll planeswalker die, Planeswalk to Cliffside Market - exchange life totals with Mooseman

Swamp
Attack Melkor with the Soulless One
Responses/blocks/take it?

Command Zone:
1568730438937.png
Spiderman: 13 (Zombie Empire)
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(U) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of my upkeep, I draw a card and I lose a life)

(U) Shepherd of Rot (1/1; T: Each player loses 1 life for each Zombie on the battlefield)
(T,A) Soulless One (6/6; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of Zombies on the battlefield + the # of Zombie cards on all graveyards)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Undead Warchief, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 15 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Nuisance Engine ( 2,T: Put a 0/1 colorless Pest artifact token onto the battlefield.)

(U) Pest Token (0/1)
(S) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 2/1, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.)

Graveyard: Lodestone Myr, Door to Nothingness, Arcbound Crusher, Arsenal Thresher, Etched Oracle
Exile:

Melkor: 14 (Elemental Thunder)
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3
(T) (T) Gruul Turf (~ comes into play tapped, when ~ comes into play return a land you control to its owner's hand, T: Add RG)

Mage Slayer (Whenever equipped creature attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to the player or planeswalker it's attacking; Equip 3)

(U) Rockslide Elemental (3/3, first strike, whenever another creature dies, you may put a +1/+1 counter on ~) -Equipped- ~2 +1/+1 counters~
(S) Forgotten Ancient (0/3, whenever a player casts a spell, you may place a +1/+1 counter on ~; at the beginning of your upkeep, you may move any number of +1/+1 counters from ~ onto other creatures)

Graveyard: Bogardan Firefiend, Explosive Vegetation, Fertile Ground, Tornado Elemental
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since you're tapped out, I assume no responses and it dies.

Cruel Revival on the Elemental, returning the Undead Warchief to my hand

Done

Command Zone:
View attachment 2470
Spiderman: 15 (Zombie Empire)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4
(T) Cabal Coffers (2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control

(T) Soulless One (6/6; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the # of Zombies on the battlefield + the # of Zombie cards on all graveyards)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival
Exile:
Mooseman: 13 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Pest Token (0/1)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3

Graveyard: Bogardan Firefiend, Explosive Vegetation, Fertile Ground, Tornado Elemental, Forgotten Ancient, Rockslide Elemental
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Create another Pest
UU
swap life totals with Spidey
Draw
Forest
Roll planar dice for The Eon fog... ugh
Whiplash Trap targeting Souless one and Shepard of Rot
Response?

Command Zone:

Spiderman: 13 (Zombie Empire)
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival
Exile:
Mooseman: 15 (Metallic Dreams)
Library: 36
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Seat of the Synod (, AL, T:U)

(UU) Pest Token (0/1)
(U) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 2/1, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3

Graveyard: Bogardan Firefiend, Explosive Vegetation, Fertile Ground, Tornado Elemental, Forgotten Ancient, Rockslide Elemental
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
All players lose 4 life.
Done

Command Zone:

Spiderman: 9 (Zombie Empire)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4

Exile:
Mooseman: 11 (Metallic Dreams)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(UU) Pest Token (0/1)
(U) Sarcomite Myr (AC - Myr, 2/1, 2: ~ gains flying until end of turn. 2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card.)

Exile:

Melkor: 10 (Elemental Thunder)
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3

Exile:

Melkor

Upkeep, Draw

Roll Planar Die, nothing, done

Command Zone:

Spiderman: 9 (Zombie Empire)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(UU) Pest Token (0/1)

Exile:

Hand: 2
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3

Exile:

Melkor

It costs 1 for each time you've rolled it this turn. So the first one is 0, second is 1, third is 2, fourth is 3 and so on

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Upkeep - Draw and lose a life from Arena, Draw

Roll Planar Die, nothing
Swamp
Dark Ritual
Undead Warchief

Done

Command Zone:

Spiderman: 8 (Zombie Empire)
Hand: 7
Library: 35
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

(U) Rotting Rats (3/2 from Warchief; When ~ ETB, each player discards a card; Unearth 1B)
(U) Festering Goblin (3/2 from Warchief; When ~ dies, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(S) Undead Warchief (3/2 from itself; Zombie spells I cast cost 1 less.; Zombie creatures I control get +2/+1)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Swamp, Innocent Blood, Syphon Soul, Phyrexian Ghoul, Profane Command, Cruel Revival, Dark Ritual
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(UU) Pest Token (0/1)

Exile:

Hand: 2
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) Mountain x3
(T) (T) (T) Forest x3

Exile: