Pie.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Istanbul, May 14, 2000.

1. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD
    I want pie!
    Free Pie Everyone!
    Everyone starts dancing in circles around a mound of burning cake! No cake!
    Free Pie! Yum! :)
  2. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

I give up, fine eat your pie. Don't be a patriot, I'm not making you.
  3. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD

I have to admit that cake tastes good too!:)
    sorry if i offended any cake lovers:(

Free cake and pie everyone!:p
  4. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

Somebody needs to make a cake thread...
  5. DÛke Memento Mori

Cake will never win!
    NO CAKE...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *Screaming*
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Come pie lovers join in the war agianst the cake lovers. We shall dominate over all desserts.
  7. Apollo Bird Boy

THIS should be a Classic thread...

J/K :D
  8. Deadman New Member

You guys have waay too much time!
    Or, you guys don't have enough time, because you're too busy singing about pie!
    Now I'M hungry, and that's not easy for a corpse.
  9. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Hooray! Pie is back! Classic thread it is!
  10. DÛke Memento Mori

I really did! It was the first post I read that really made me realize that the CPA was going to be something fun and lasting. Very nice job for this thread's starter. It should be in the Classic Forum.
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Not really a common question...
  12. Bob Idiot

Mua ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Bob!!
    Lover of Cheese!
    I must join the cheesecakes. Sorry pies!
    *Someone whips up a cheese pie
    Bob taste tests the pie and the cake...
    The Pie is better!
    PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!Spam is good, spam is great, we surrender our will, as of estate...
  13. Apollo Bird Boy

Sorry, Spidey. I brought this up as a joke (I did not really think this belonged in the classic forum). It seems, however, that I have brought a monster back to life.
  14. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

It's not going to be classic? C'mon! Anything that can get 72 posts and still be funny HAS to go there.

PPP``III``EEEE
    P``P```I```E
    PPP`` I```EEEE
    P```````I```E
    P```````I```E
    P``````III``EEEE

(Veiw this image in largest size font for best results)
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Bad Bird Boy!
  16. Apollo Bird Boy

Heh. It seems that whenever people are mad at me, they refer to me by my nickname.

On a vaguely connected note, Apollo, my namesake, came up behind my mom today and bit her butt.:)

Now, that's a bad bird.
  17. Zero New Member

you did what!?;)
  18. Apollo Bird Boy

My pet bird, Apollo, my namesake, did that.;)
  19. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

That does sound kind of funny if you don't remeber that your bird's name is Apollo. :)
  20. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I just had a piece of raspberry pie and it was very good. Then I thought why not bring back the pie post.