Pie.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I loooove pumpkin pie.
I think it's the beeeessssssst pie ever!
BTW: I've never tried blueberry pie. Is it good?
:)
Chicken pot pie is okay. The chicken usually makes up for the overwhelming amount og veggies.

Killer Joe

Wait, I really love Lemon Pie w/o the merainge (the white fluffy stuff). I would like a PIEce of it right now with a hugh glass of MILK!!!!!!!!!!Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Calm down Garbos!
I've been gone one day and your already ticked off at the world...again. :(
Anyway, this is the OFF TOPIC forum.
Do you not know the meaning of those words?
Ssssssmmmmmmaaaaasssssshhhhhhhh
There, order has now returned to the forums. :D

G

Gryphonclaw

My favorite kind of pi(e) is obvious, that was the portion that I have memorized, although I'm a bit hazy on the last 8 digits.

Second favorite: lemon meringue pie.

[Edited by Gryphonclaw on June 12th, 2000 at 04:59 PM]

D

Dune Echo

Actually TomB, I thought that you were older. Sorry. And I like that song quite a bit. It's a good song man. And I really did not like Madonna's version.

A

Almindhra

I love my Gandmas apple pie...Somehow she has the apples just right...And I also love pumpkin with a lot of whipped cream

G

Gryphonclaw

Gehhh.... I've got real problems with artists re-doing classic songs. Some of them are all right, like the recent version of a song originally by G&R, one of their non-metal ones, done by a female singer, I can't remember the name d@mn it!!!.

But madonna doing american pie. I repeat, Gehhhh.... :p

I also like shepards pie, the kind with veggies instead of fruit as filler.

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Originally posted by Yellowjacket
Don't let this "PIE" post die!!!!!!
I agree wholeheartedly. Don't let pie die! Hey, that rhymes. I can rhyme anytime! I can even rhyme Chaos Turtle, I'll just use that dumb Pokemon Squirtle! Rhyming theorgg is such a bore, doing it is like a chore! And let's not forget slipknotrulz, who hangs around with a bunch of fools! How about our friend Ed Sullivan, who lost his last magic game 'cuz he had to mulligan. Or what about the guy we call FoR, who isn't old enough to drive a car! Heck, let's call him FoundationOfRancor, then get "Zebra" and make him spank her! I couldn't forget Dune Echo, even though he's kinda slow. And shame to he who doesn't mention Gryphonclaw, I should knock you in the jaw! And last but not least is the mysterious Cardman11...Let's hope him and Ashley have some fun.

[Edited by FadingInsomniac on June 12th, 2000 at 08:18 PM]

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

B-b-b-b-b-BANNING? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL, J/K :) :p :D :confused: :cool: :eek: :eek: :( :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

No, I guess I couldn't rime Multani, I mean it's not like he wears dresses that are spotty.

G

garfobosonfire

That Doesnt even Rhyme Jeff!! And no one can rhyme garfobosonfire its just not possible!! So, anyway I dont think The "E" Zebra will be doing any FoR spanking today! But I believe it will happen in the near future! Right FoR!! It will happen!!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Istanbul, i am giving this post new life. I am also extending an offer of all the free pie you can eat. *Summons his Easy Bake Oven* Go ahead an laugh, its magic and has a gateway to the plane of Pietia.

N

nodnarb24

My favorite pies are lemon meringue pie, chocolate pudding pie, and cheesecake. BTW why do they call it cheesecake, it is not a cake it's a pie

G

godhand3

PIE

pie is good.
pie tastes yummie
i like pie
in my tummy

so I like pie