Origin of your username

D

DarthFerret

Not quite yet, there is an issue with the inheritance of the land, and her sisters are being very uncooperative. So, this weekend we are moving into an apartment complex again, but a much nicer one. We are going to blow some money on furniture and stuff this time and start rebuilding our savings again. Maybe this second round of trying to buy a house will work!

Z

Zigathon

My name started as Ziggy when I was twelve. A bunch of my close friends and I were sitting around thinking up nicknames for each other and my best friend Brandt (whom we call Rev and is still my best friend) dubbed me Ziggy.

A few years later I started wearing nothing but black clothing. I still do that too. Although, I've never considered myself Goth. Heck, back then it wasn't even a stereotype. I shortened the name to ZIGZ (all in caps... for some papers I was fond of using from time to time). I was also getting further involved with writing. I decided it would make as good a pen name as any. So, even on schoolwork, I signed everything ZIGZ.

One day, about five years or six ago I went to watch Brandt's band, Simplicia, practice and they had a label maker. He labled me Zigathon and that is what I use today. I came up with Vouraun myself. No reason, I just needed a last name and it rhymes.

So, even in real life everyone I know calls me Zigathon Vouraun, Zig, ZIGZ, or Ziggy. Maybe I should use my real name as a pen name now?

M

mythosx

My user name on many things is Mythosx. The origin of this name is actually from watching highlander the tv series. There was the oldest immortal by the name of Methos. It sounded cool and I looked up the word in the dictionary. I couldn't find it. I did find the word mythos. I liked what it meant and it stuck. I have started writing a fictional/fantasy novel based on a character with the same name. The X part came about as a hybrid of malcom x and anime shows. X mysterious as the character in my novel starts out in a fantasy setting with no memory of his past.

T

train

Mine actually came from my size when compared to others I hung around with.. Playing football, basketball, or other games - it was always hard to stop the train...

The nickname stuck... and so did the scars of those that got in the way..

T

train

I felt really bad for one... they ended up spinning around and their jaw landing square on the concrete... blood dripped from there to the sink, and they had x-rays jus tin case something had broken...

T

train

That was basketball... outside ina driveway - not even a full court...

Football was only played on a hard surface when it was on the gym floors... But then the shoes didn't have that good of traction...

T

train

Never get in the way of a moving train...

(In the NBA the call probably would have been charging... but a charge/block - too close to call...)

E

evan d

My story is boring and i havent been on here in forever and i probably wont be back on in forever, but... Evan is my first name and d is the initial of my last name

K

KingAlanI

My real-life first name is Alan, I figured it would sound cool with "King" or "Emperor" in fronyt of it, I use variants of KingAlan and EmperorAlan for a bunch of my internet nicknames.

W

Waldtyr

My alias story:

It's a combination of the German word: wald - forest, woods and the Scandinavian (I don't know wich country of the three exactly) word: Tyr - beast/animal or god/spirit.
It can be interpreted as spirit of the woods or forest beast etc.
It's common in black metal to apply a certain artist name when playing in a band. Some take it just for a grim or so called ''evil'' touch. Others referring to pagan or spiritual definition.

B

Budget Player Cadet

My name just comes from the fact that I am always FLAT BROKE!! I was looking for the right name to define a new type of player (after Timmy, Johnny, Spike, and Vorgthos) and Eager Cadet came to mind, the poor loser. And that's the whole story.

Oversoul said:
That happens to me SO much... :rolleyes:
You lucky bastard. You lucky, lucky bastard.