Once again, CPA SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!! 4th time

F

fuzzy510

I'm cool!

Oh, by the way, I will likely start a forum for nominations for the........drumroll, please........the 2001 CPA Choice Awards!

You see, I think that there should be more than just an award for individual people, but for a wide variety of things.

So look for the nomination thread in Off-Topic on April 1! (No joke!)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen the thread in Off-Topic yet so I don't know if people have already mentioned it, but Almindhra already started that sort of thing last August and I believe we were waiting for a full year until we did it again.

It's a good idea, just too soon.

F

fuzzy510

Sorry. I came here in October, so I dunno. It can be a spinoff....

D

Duel

Yeah, we should wait a year, methinks.

I didn't win anything EITHEr time! Waa?

C

Chaos Turtle

Please, please, please... only one major "Awards" per year.
Let's keep it something special.

Unless, of course, you mean something totally unlike the CPA Notables Awards. If you're thinking something like "Best Expansion," "Best Website (non-CPA)," "Best Writer," etc... then I'm all for it.

But to give it a name like "CPA Choice Awards" means that you had better do a damn good job running it! ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, when Fuzzy said "individual awards for people, just for a variety of things", that sounded very similiar to CPA Notables so I wanted to cut that off at the pass.

But even if it wasn't, I'm thinking those types of categories you mention, Chaos Turtle, could be ADDED to CPA Notables.

Maybe fuzzy should just start a game... :p

F

fuzzy510

Maybe I could work with Almindhra for the CPA Notables. I dunno.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's in Off-Topic, probably from around September to October of last year. Do a search or set the Last View of Threads to that period. It's a biggie; probably has about 5 pages of replies to it.

T

terzarima

I beleive last time we had awards, the entire place got blown up because someone started a party too late, and CT came and saw all the destruction, Sad it was :(

But yes, Oscars just finished last night and I have a creaving for some awards, so Mindy, what do you say? Start it up again and have 300 people haggle you about when its gonna happen? :)

F

fuzzy510

I had no idea about the CPA Notables before this thread. What was I missing.....

Anyway, I envision the CPA Choice Awards as being a little bit more formal. I dunno. I know that if they existed, there would be no Fuzzy Navel underwear given away. :D :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
He already found it in Off-Topic and posted in it, thus resurrecting it and causing Chaos Turtle to ask if he should close it... :)

F

fuzzy510

There's nothing better than pissing off Chaos Turtle. Except maybe sex. :D

C

Chernobyl Hamster

There are plenty of things better than pissing off chaos turtle:
1: pissing ON chaos turtle
2: blowing up
3: NOTHING, there is no third thing

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

And what makes you an expert on all this, Chernobyl Hamster??? :D

S

Salacious Crumb

Hmm...I don't care at all for awards. What do they mean? What does anything mean? What is the meaning of life?
*Crumb's head blows off*
hmm... too much thinking for one day

Hoipa