Once again, CPA SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!! 4th time

I

Istanbul

Might I be a viable candidate?

I'm not voting for me (yet), just an idea.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
fuzzy: I've been torn about moving it, but since this is the last one, I figure might as well keep it here. If there's another one, I'll give stronger consideration to it being moved.

You're certainly vigilant... ;)

M

Mundungu

TickleMeHellNo ????

I cannot remember seeing even one post of that guy ?!?
or is it a joke that I am missing.

I vote for purple jester Griffith_se and Istambul.

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Spiderman
You're certainly vigilant... ;)
Thanks. I'm actually considering revamping it into a screwed up awards show. I dunno. If I may, I might post it in both Off-Topic and Voting Forum, and see which one I get more responses from, and that's where I'll keep it.

F

fuzzy510

I'll take over temporarily. Hope he doesn't mind.

Mundungu: Only vote ONCE. This is not based in Florida. And BTW, TickleMeHellNo left some time ago, like before I was here.

The current tally:

Nodnarb: 3
Fuzzy510: 1
Teferi: 1
Sleepy: 1
Istanbul: 1

Remember, in a tie, there is a random coin flip to decide the winner. Keep the votes coming!

D

Daggertooth

Not suprisingly Fuzzy Screwed up :p. I voted for myself. I asked if I could and nobody questioned it so it is oficial.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not suprisingly, fuzzy510 screwed up more than once.Fuzzy has 2 votes. One from him and one from me, if he looks at the first post on the thread.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Ransac
Not suprisingly, fuzzy510 screwed up more than once.Fuzzy has 2 votes. One from him and one from me, if he looks at the first post on the thread.

Ransac, cpa trash man
What's REALLY surprising is that I screwed up for myself. Okay, the REAL count:

Nodnarb: 3
Fuzzy: 2
Istanbul: 1
Daggertooth: 1

Okay, I don't think I've screwed up any more. Sorry. :(

N

nodnarb24

I have four votes. Azreal the Soulmaster, Darsh, Thallid Ice Cream Man, and I voted for me.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I vote for Al Gore

What's that? I can't vote for him?

Then, I vote for Joe Lieberman

I can't vote for him either? Who can I vote for?

Well, I guess I'll vote for the Uninational Party, fuzzy510

F

fuzzy510

As much as I'd like you to, TC, you can't. Look at the first post. You don't meet the requirements.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

fuzzy: How dare you ignore my vote, you insignificant speck of pocket lint! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

TICM, under his breath: "C'est une tête, une tête du bois. Il faut que il soit mort! Jete-lui la vache!"
A guard:"Oui, monsieur. Attendez-moi."

A cow lands on fuzzy after plummeting 50 feet.
Before this turns into the Battle Arena and Spiderman moves it for sure, j/k :)

But to help publicity, we should work on creating fabulous prizes! We need to spread information through word of mouth/whatever other appendage you people use (I'm equal opportunity).

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
What the heck, I'll vote for you too! :D

Looks like you lead in the "Old guy" demographic!

LOL! :D

G

Gerode

Fuzzy really seems to want to be a CPA superstar, so I'll vote for Istanbul.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy. You don't get it!

Okay, TC CAN vote. He doesn't meet the qualifications to be voted FOR, but he vote vote for someone who DOES have the qualifications.

Whew!

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Ransac
Fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy. You don't get it!

Okay, TC CAN vote. He doesn't meet the qualifications to be voted FOR, but he vote vote for someone who DOES have the qualifications.

Whew!

Ransac, cpa trash man
Whoops! I've had it wrong all of the time! Sorry. I thought that the requirements were to vote, not to be voted for.

Nodnarb: 5
Fuzzy: 3
Istanbul: 3 (Mundungu voted for three people, and can only vote for 1)
Daggertooth: 1
TomB: 1

OK, I think that this hasn't been screwed up, with the exception of Mundungu's three votes which I can't count.