Once again, CPA SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!! 4th time

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I know I'm a little late on this. But, I thought it should wait until Feb.

Okay, you all know the rules. Vote for your favorite CPA member. This member MUST have at least one of these qualifications:

1: 250 posts

2: Been a member since Oct. 2000

3: Isn't already a superstar.

Okay, you have three weeks. I'll start this post with my vote for fuzzy510, since he got screwed in the last one by a last minute vote.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

i think we all know that we want to vote for...ME

once more i nobley try to get a place "among legends"

D

Daggertooth

Well, Since the post counts aren't going Up anymore, and I'm sure that I have at least 250 votes, I think I should be a viable candidate for superstar.

And if your wondering about when I joined........well.....I can't remember the exact date...It was at least a millenia ago.....So....That means It was past last october...Right?......Well, Vote Daggertooth....:D

Daggertooth

T

Teferi

post counts only don't go up in off-topic battle arena and testing

D

Daggertooth

...I mean Oh. Well, Since I spend most of my time in the Off topic and Battlearena, That explains why I'm not at 250. :)

Vote Daggertooth:D

Daggertooth

N

nodnarb24

Well, I haven't been voted for yet in any of the superstars, so I'm going to be selfish and vote for myself.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i shall also vote for nodnarb24, anyone who takes the title as supreme overlord of anything deserves to be a superstar in my book

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmm. This isn't that popular anymore. How about the top winner in this vote gets a fried wildebeest on a stick in a pan.............................if I had one to give away.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I vote for myself, since I want the fried Wildebeest on a stick. :D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Sorry DÛke(at least I spelled the name right), but I will vote for nodnarb as well.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Due to inactivity on this, I am extending the date that the voting stops. You have another three weeks. Also, this is the LAST CPA superstars. That means you votes will actually mean something. Good luck.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Ransac
Due to inactivity on this, I am extending the date that the voting stops. You have another three weeks. Also, this is the LAST CPA superstars. That means you votes will actually mean something. Good luck.

Ransac, cpa trash man
Why can't somebody else continue it? Seriously?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The reason I originally started the CPA Superstars was because I missed the CPA Notables and most of the crazy people did, too. So, this was to give SOME consolation for that. Seeing as how the first and second seasons were successful, I continued. The third was still high, but not as I had anticipated. This season has been a total flop. By this time, there should be at least 2 pages long. We haven't even finished one page yet. If you wish to continue this, fuzzy510, I bestow upon the rights, as long as you don't cheat or change the rules, for this "contest" as soon as this season is over. Enjoy.

Ransac, cpa/cgg trash man

F

fuzzy510

Methinks me've got an idea. What would happen if this thread was moved to the Off-Topic section? I would do it, but I can't. (Haven't figured out Zadok's password yet.)

F

fuzzy510

The superstars are:

Ransac
Almindhra
Arhar
Whimsical
Bob
Theorgg
Ed
Zadok001
TickleMeHellNo