Off-topic Battle's Reign Supreme!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
FREE-FOR-ALL OFF-TOPIC BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and is now wearing black camo gear.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Train falls from the sky and lands roughly on his toosh... He gets to his feet and smiles... He's fully armored and has plenty of Coat bombs in hand...

These bombs are designed to explode on impact and caus ethe recipient to become high on Coat...

Train hurls one at Ransac and says "Got Coat?!":p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac thinks quickly and uses the technique that K9Archmage taught him years ago.*

Watch this!

*Ransac slaps his buttcheeks and the universe is inverted, making the coat bomb start to fly in the opposite direction, exploding on a nearby rock. Ransac slaps his buttcheeks again and the universe is back to normal, although the rock is now a coat fiend.*

A nifty trick, wouldn't you say?

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

lights Trains hair on fire and uses Spirit of the Night to give him the biggest wedgie ever...

:D :D :D

Attachments

M

Mazzak

Mazzak begins to speak in poetry, but is hit with a sock and realizes that this is the wrong battle for that.

YARR!

Mazzak shrouds the room in darkness for a split second, and everyone finds themselves in coccoons made out of copper chain.
Including Mazzak, but he's enjoying it. A little TOO much.

"Coppurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac tries to snaps his fingers or slap his buttcheeks, but he can't with the copper chains.*

UGH.......only one thing.......ungh......left to do.

*Ransac blinks thrice and all metal in a hundred meter radius has been transformed into peanut butter.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

my precious coppurrrrrrr!!!!!!

<Mazzak turns all of his chains back into copper and then hides them in a Ransac-proof box>

>phew<

"Now I avenge my copper!"

<The lights go off, then Mazzak snaps his fingers and Ransac is wearing black clothing... or is it? *The lights come on again* Ransac is wearing NO CLOTHING!>

"Cor, did that backfire or what?! MY EYESSSSSssss!"

<Makes the room dark again>

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, fine with his nudity, gets rather upset over something.*

LAWYERS!!!!!!!!

*Two hundred and thirty seven lawyers appear and issue Mazzak subpeonas.*

The snapping of fingers is copyrighted by Ransac ®. Refrain from snapping your fingers as a weapon, or we will be forced to sue you for 183.7 million dollars.

*The lawyers vanish.*

[Don't steal my gimmicks :)]

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Fires burn and spirits blaze,
watching in sick delight,
growing in power,
stealing Mazzak's power...

<fires atomic boogie at Mazzak as he tries to fire a spell at Ransac>

HE HE HE HA HA HA!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
CRAP!!!!!!

*Ransac jumps out of the way of the fireball, just in the nick of time.*

Whew!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Nightstalkers is now wearing black clothing 18 sizes to small. Ransac snaps his fingers again and Ransac is wearing his regular clothing again.*

I love doing that!

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*suddenly as if from no where, the back of Nez'er'rak smacks Ransac across the arena into the nearest wall.

"How could you start without me?"

*Azreal then launches an orb of purple flame at Nighstalkers.

J

Jigglypuff

* Suddenly, a pink flash is noticed in the arena. Azreal slams into the wall next to Ransac.

"What about me? I can hold my own against all of you!

* Jigglypuff floats in the air, waiting for the battle to continue.

(- Steve -)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal peels himself from off the wall

"so you want to play do you."

*Azreal throws a dark flame orb at jigglypuff, engulfing him in flames, then using the flat of Nez'er'rak as a homerun bat....smashes jigglypuff across the arena.

**i'm quite adept at smash bros., jigglypuff, so this should be good.**

M

Mazzak

>BING!<

Mazzak makes a pinging sound as he appears in a totally different location.
He then reappears right back where he was, having been bored with the other place.

>BING!<

The shadows become warmer and cozier all of a sudden, till everyone is asleep. BUT their dreams come alive!

<the nightstalkers are chased by a big giant light bulb with teeth while Ransac is forced to come to terms with all the pigeons he has danced over all these years>

N

Nightstalkers

<pulls out pin and pops jiggleypuff>

look our title Ransac!

<All Nightstalkers pull out lead bats (4,000 Nightsatlker in all) and starts beating Azreal to a bloody pulp.>

N

Nightstalkers

Nightstalker takes the lightbulb and smashes it. Taking the broken bulb by the end, Nightstalker runs towards Mazzak and guts him from behind.

"Entrails are served..." Nightstalker says before Mazzak has a chance to scream.

<Nightstalker picks up Jiggleypuffs smashed carcass and stuffs it with whatever he took out of Mazzak.>

hope you get your fill...

T

train

Would you like Puffs with your Coat?!!!...

Got Coat?!!... and Honey?!!!...:p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*All the nightstalkers realize they've been beating a projection of Azreal, while the real Azreal calls upon his army of vicious garden gnomes(10,000) to combat the nighstalkers.

"Now to deal with Ransac."

*Azreal knees Ransac in the chest, and begins the beating, all the while mumbling something about earthly chocolate being mixed with his hellish peanut butter.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, finally recieving apologies from the pigeons, dances the pigeon and Azreal is knocked out. Ransac then holds his chest in pain.*

That'll by me some recovery time.

Ransac, cpa trash man