Off-topic Battle's Reign Supreme!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pains his way to slap his butt cheeks, inverting the universe. The feng shui gnomes are now weasels and they burn to a crisp in the atmosphere(don't ask why). Ransac is now perfectly fine and Azreal the Soulmaster is now feeling the pain of an hammer attack. Ransac slaps his butt again and the universe is back to normal, with the exception that Ransac is still alright and Azreal now has gingivitis.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

The feng shui gnomes were turned into weasels and burned to a crisp... or were they?

<a slight adjustment is made to the angle of a mirror>

No! They have merely been made invisible! Their feng shui power has eliminated all negative forces in the battle arena!

<everyone in the battle arena now lives in harmony!>

<the feng shui gnomes, finished with their work, harmoniously join up with Theodoric the Harmonious Ostrognome to harmoniously kick Ransac's harmonious posterior quarters>

N

Nightstalkers

<201st Nightstalkers reserve out of Atlanta drop in from skylight and start releasing pesky G'home Gnomes!>

<Lonely Nightstalker drops special weapon into the middle of the room...>

Tick Tick Tick, goes the impervious iron shell of the light alloy of the box.

N

Nightstalkers

<Quietly seals Ransac in Sensory Dep. Chamber>

"He he ha ha," a Nightstalker giggles.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal once again begins his stomping of the g'home gnomes, and then drops a giant eggplant on the nightstalker horde.

*Theodric the ostrognome smashes the censory deprivation chamber into a can of beans with his warhammer.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*thwoks Nighstalkers in the head

"thanks for bringing the Battle Pope into this battle"

*the Battle Pope begins to pummel various Nighstalkers

N

Nightstalkers

"Why hath thou forsaketh me?"

<Battle Pope starts smacking Azreal upside the head>

<Nightstalkers begin chanting?>

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*well all know that didn't happen, the Battle Pope would never strike Azreal, because Azreal owns every issue of Battle Pope(plus the Saint Michael prequels)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

(Hyperdramatic Yami voice) I play Solid Snake in attack mode [2000/1600] and equip him with Stinger Missile Launcher, giving him an 800-point attack bonus.

2000 beep
2050 beep
2110 beep
2170 beep
2200 beep
2250 beep
2300 beep
2340 beep
2376 beep
2400 beep
2450 beep
2500 beep
2600 beep
2749 beep
2800 de-BOOP!

SOLID SNAKE! ATTACK NIGHTSTALKERS [1500/1200] WITH STINGER MISSILE BLAST!!!!!! (/Hyperdramatic)

[BTW: I really am annoyed by that Shatneresque *Homarid* Yami in Yugioh. Everytime I hear any BS about the Millennium puzzle I wanna change the channel.]

M

Mazzak

<Mazzak inexplicably changes the T in shiro's name into an M, converting him into Shiro: Mime Devourer>

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ah HA!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers three times and Mazzak is now a mime.*

Enjoy, Shiro!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

Mazzak is devoured by Shiro only to find that he wasn't because a plot device got int he way, i.e. the David Lynch version of DUNE!

Shiro consumes the worst butchery of a great book ever and then proceeds to remain totally unchanged except with a bad movie in his stomach!

N

Nightstalkers

<Canister drops from secret weapon and opens up to reveal...>

out jumps peewee herman!

<PeeWee attacks Mazzak and his allies>

Attachments

M

Mazzak

GASP! PEE-WEE HERMAN!!

<says the secret word>

<while everyone is screaming, removes all oxygen from the room so that when they try to inhale, they choke to death>

N

Nightstalkers

<Secret weapon still armed?>

"Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick"

W

WickedBoy6

*Watching the madness from the sidelines, watching all of the insanity ensuing, realizing the oxygen around him is disappearing. Luckily, all this "Chipatog" needs is chips to survive.*

*chomp*