NFL talk

Killer Joe

Mooseman;276848 said:
If you pick Arizona and Pittsburgh vs the spread, it would be
Arizona +3.5 (OK)
Pittsburgh -6 (Pittsburgh has to win by more than 6 points, like your Pitt 23 - Balt 10 prediction) (So the minus means 'more than' right?)

Based on the outcomes you have stated, you think the Pitt/Balt game will produce only 33 total points, that would be under 34 total points
And the Phil/Ariz game has only 30 total points (like 17 to 13 final score), then that total is under 47 total points

Are you starting to understand? YES, I THINK
hmmm

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Updated for KJ.....

Code:
[b]Spiderman[/b]:   [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Balt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over both
[b]Mooseman[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari 
[b]Killer Joe[/b]:  [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Pitt -6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Pitt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Under both 
[b]Rokapoke[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Phil -3.5, Pitt -6 [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari
Anyone know how to get rid of the "CODE:" ?

R

rokapoke

Spiderman: Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6 Straight: Ari and Balt Over/Under: Over both
Mooseman: Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6 Straight: Phil and Pitt Over/Under: Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari
Killer Joe: Spread: Ari +3.5, Pitt -6 Straight: Ari and Pitt Over/Under: Under both
Rokapoke: Spread: Phil -3.5, Pitt -6 Straight: Phil and Pitt Over/Under: Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari

Just delete the ["CODE"] and [/"CODE"] tags.

R

rokapoke

Spiderman:__Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6__Straight: Ari and Balt__Over/Under: Over both
Mooseman:___Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6__Straight: Phil and Pitt Over/Under:_Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari
Killer Joe: Spread: Ari +3.5, Pitt -6__Straight: Ari and Pitt__Over/Under: Under both
Rokapoke:___Spread: Phil -3.5, Pitt -6_Straight: Phil and Pitt_Over/Under: Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari

R

rokapoke

Done -- finally. It doesn't recognize multiple spaces for this stuff... really annoying.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What's done? I still want the form, just not the word Code to show up

Code:
[b]Spiderman[/b]:   [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Balt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over both
[b]Mooseman[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari 
[b]Killer Joe[/b]:  [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Pitt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Under both 
[b]Rokapoke[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Phil -3.5,Pitt -6  [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari

R

rokapoke

Good luck getting it to keep the box but not the word "Code." I thought you just wanted to maintain that spacing and the uniform columns.

Post 45 was the best I could do.