NFL talk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Killer Joe, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Killer Joe Active Member

hmmm
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Updated for KJ.....

Code:
    [b]Spiderman[/b]:   [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Balt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over both
    [b]Mooseman[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari 
    [b]Killer Joe[/b]:  [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Pitt -6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Pitt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Under both 
    [b]Rokapoke[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Phil -3.5, Pitt -6 [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari 

Anyone know how to get rid of the "CODE:" ?
  3. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Spiderman: Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6 Straight: Ari and Balt Over/Under: Over both
    Mooseman: Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6 Straight: Phil and Pitt Over/Under: Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari
    Killer Joe: Spread: Ari +3.5, Pitt -6 Straight: Ari and Pitt Over/Under: Under both
    Rokapoke: Spread: Phil -3.5, Pitt -6 Straight: Phil and Pitt Over/Under: Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari

Just delete the ["CODE"] and [/"CODE"] tags.
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

But I want to keep the format....hmmmm.
  5. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Spiderman:__Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6__Straight: Ari and Balt__Over/Under: Over both
    Mooseman:___Spread: Ari +3.5, Balt +6__Straight: Phil and Pitt Over/Under:_Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari
    Killer Joe: Spread: Ari +3.5, Pitt -6__Straight: Ari and Pitt__Over/Under: Under both
    Rokapoke:___Spread: Phil -3.5, Pitt -6_Straight: Phil and Pitt_Over/Under: Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari
  6. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Done -- finally. It doesn't recognize multiple spaces for this stuff... really annoying.
  7. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

What's done? I still want the form, just not the word Code to show up

Code:
    [b]Spiderman[/b]:   [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Balt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over both
    [b]Mooseman[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari 
    [b]Killer Joe[/b]:  [B]Spread:[/B] Ari +3.5, Balt +6  [B]Straight:[/B] Ari and Pitt  [B]Over/Under:[/B] Under both 
    [b]Rokapoke[/b]:    [B]Spread:[/B] Phil -3.5,Pitt -6  [B]Straight:[/B] Phil and Pitt [B]Over/Under:[/B] Over Pitt/Balt Under Phil/Ari 

8. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Good luck getting it to keep the box but not the word "Code." I thought you just wanted to maintain that spacing and the uniform columns.

Post 45 was the best I could do.
  9. Killer Joe Active Member

Really. a combined score over 34 in the AFC Championships? With numbers 1 & 2 ranked defense?
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Well, with 4 out of 8 picks correct...... Spiderman is the man.....
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Psh, that's all I'm good for... my ESPN playoff team is looking in bad shape...
  12. Killer Joe Active Member

I wonder when the Steeler Super Bowl Parade is? February 2nd maybe?

:p (say "YES" to emoticons!)