NFL talk

R

rokapoke

Detroit won't be 0-8 until NEXT week. They already had their bye.

It's the Bungles, of course!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Congratulations to the Bengals! 0-8 is amazing, especially playing in such a poor division.

Speaking of bad teams, my 49ers have only won two and are looking like crap, but, man am I excited about the future of the team. Did anyone see Mike Singletary's press conference after the game? I really hope the management holds on to him for the future.

Killer Joe

He was pretty fired up, but I especially liked how he sent that player to the showers......just like a high school coach would! :eek::p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As long as we're talking about teams that look bad, my banged up Seahawks can only beat the other crappy teams in their division.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

...and speaking of REALLY BAD!!!!!! Those Steelers were pathetic this past week against the NY Giants :eek::mad:

Big Ben's worst week EVER! So many sacks and pic's, cripe, he was the best player on the Giants team! And don't give me this "Long snapper" crap either, the Steelers were losing way before that! No#1 defense? I don't think so! :mad:

Washington this comming Monday Night, let's see how they look against yet another *tough* team.

Killer Joe

Buzz around the 'Burgh today is Cleveland talking to Bill Cowher about coaching for them, anyone hear this yet?

10 years ago NY Jets stood for: Just End This Season, remember that? But for one afternoon (yesterday) I was a NY Jets fan, BIG TIME!!!! They made the Tenn. Titans look like poop. It wasn't a sqeeker kind of win either nor was it EVER a close game. The stats show that the Jets had man-handled the Titans. I'm a big Steelers fan but when I watch the Steelers play I am channel surfing throughout the game (I also watch it by myself or risk injury from my wife who's the biggest Steeler fan I know). But yesterday I tuned in to the Jets/Tian game at the beginning of the second qtr. and never changed the channel,....NEVER!!!! My eyes were glued watching the Titans get their collective butts handed to them.

I'm not a real big Farve fan either but he did look good most of the game.

Now if the Jets will just lose the rest of their games it'll make the Steelers chances of getting the first round playoff bye a lot easier. :)

A

Almindhra

I saw the rained out Jets vs Denver in person on that rainy Sunday afternoon. It was great to see the game live, but man, the Jets were awful. I feel like after the Titans game they took a break. Including this last weekend.

But how 'bout them STEELERS! GO STEELERS! Right Killer Joe? :D

J

Jigglypuff

Living in Michigan has given me the opportunity to watch the LOLions far more than anyone could handle. Every week they find some new way to be awful. Their best QB prospect stepped out the back of the endzone. That's how bad it is up there.

A

Almindhra

I remember those days, back in Bingo, where we'd have practice or something, and you'd always have Steelers stuff on. I didn't understand it then, but I do now!

Whats your favorite piece of fan paraphernalia?

R

rokapoke

Steelers by more in my opinion. And that's as a neutral observer.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was kinda hoping that the Steelers would win and and then go on to clinch the no. 1 seed........... because there hasn't been a No. 1 seed to go on and win the Super Bowl since 2003-04 when the Pats beat the Panthers... the only time this decade a No. 1 seed did such a deed.

Ben played as I hope he'll play in the playoffs.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac's just a Pittsburgh hater..... Living in Cleveland has adversely affected his mind...:D

Denver and SD play for the crappy AFC division title.
The Cards already won their crappy NFC division, and the Vikings may wrap up their crappy NFC division tonight with a CHI loss....
Tampa can roll over the Raiders for a chance at the wild card, with Dallas having to face Philly.... But a Bears win tonight will put them and the Vikings in the mix but both have tough games.... well sort of. Houston and NYG respectively.
In the AFC East the Fins need to beat the Jets to take the division, then NE and Bal will have easy opponents to decide the last wildcard... Buf and Jax....

Lat but not least, Green Bay has to be scared to death about playing Det next week..... I mean what if they lose to the Lions and are the only team to do so this year? Will the cheeseheads run the entire team and staff out of town on a rail (or a sled)?

But the NFL ship seems to have righted itself....
1) The Bungles and the Brownstains are fighting for last place in the division that the Steelers win most of the time.
2) The Cheaters in NE are fighting to make the playoffs in a mediocre division...
3) The Cowgirls are the team to hate in the NFL.....
4) The NFL's West coast is as bad as any two division can be..... Go Cards....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Eh, don't care too much about Cleveland.... other than the fact that they hate Pittsburgh as well.

There's a lot of buzz on the radio shows about Cowher being the leading candidate to replace Romeo if (when) they fire him.

Ransac, cpa trash man