Description:

Usable By:
Dwarf
Paladin
Warrior

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train, in reference to your mention in the draft, I'm trying to adventure in the catacombs now with my WoD but got stuck. Other people have reported "losing" their heros too; keep getting a Page not Available or something error. Hopefully it's something Talespinner can fix and not just 'cause of lots of traffic on the site...

T

train

Spidey - If you keep re-sending for that page it will eventually come up. I usually just hit the back arrow on the browser, then re-attempt the action...

The most I know about characters getting lost is them dying. Usually to Phanthoms... but they're beatable... I got smacked by 5 of them...:eek:

Since then I've increased my Magic resistance, and am doing much better...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I'm getting a different error from the regular "timeout" stuff. I'll copy it tomorrow.

My dwarf beats the Phantoms pretty handily... helps to have 95 MR :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I found the Hammer of the Gods for my dwarf, that's probably the best he can get.

I found Ultimate Chain Mail which is the same as Full Plate Armor in armor value... odd, unless certain heros cannot use plate armor for some reason. Still looking for that Plate Mail of Destiny though :)

T

train

I found the hammer you got...

Also found a staff of spite, ultimate chaos armor, crossbow of destruction and so on...

My wizard is the one finding all this... of course - he is my strongest character...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What, you just avoid the Black Phantom encounters? :) I think they should be guarding the Vaults, actually... or at least leading the undead.

My dwarf is my strongest one, probably followed by my Monk. I'm working to get 95 in all my heros' stats, but only those two have it... of course, since all heros can now increase their MR, I had to go back and start adventuring with a couple who I thought were done (like my Adept).

T

train

Actually - I can take 5 phanthoms, but 6 killed me...

The most any number of vampires hits me for is 10, the phanthoms hit me, and it's usually a battle... but alas - i'm the victor...:D :cool:

T

train

Ultimate Chaos Armor
Armor Value: 10
Description:
Usable By:
Warrior of Discord

Partial Plate Armor
Armor Value: 10
Description:
Usable By:
Dwarf
Paladin
Warrior

Hammer of the Dwarves
Damage: 17
Description:
Usable By:
Dwarf
Warrior

Staff of Spite
Damage: 16
Description:
Usable By:
Adept
Priestess
Wizard

Crossbow of Destruction
Damage: 14
Description:
Increases Ranged skill by 2.
Usable By:
Rogue

Seeker Longbow
Damage: 10
Description:
Increases Ranged skill by 1.
Usable By:
Elf
Ranger

Chaos Armor
Armor Value: 7
Description:
Usable By:
Warrior of Discord

Avenger Longbow
Damage: 12
Description:
Increases Ranged skill by 3.
Usable By:
Elf
Ranger

And I got my arse kicked by 8 phanthoms...
:cool: :D

T

train

LongSword of Annihilation
Damage: 16
Description:
Usable By:
Paladin
Warrior

Dagger of Vengeance
Damage: 10
Description:
Usable By:
Cultist
Gnome
Healer
Paladin
Warrior

Ultimate Chain Mail
Armor Value: 11
Description:
Usable By:
Dwarf
Elf
Paladin
Solarus
Warrior

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if anyone's still playing this, but the old server went bust and a new one was found. The game can be found here now.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Some new updates to the site, one good one dealing with the new ability to pray and get blessing at temples...

T

train

There has been a prison implemented that allows users to throw tomatoes at prisoners...

"Gets out a lot of frustration!"

There was also a gold bug, and a deletion warning. This bug has been fixed, but the deletion warning stands for all cheaters...

there's also an online heroes list...

Make sure you buy some magical items from the Wizards shops!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, post your hero's names so we can challenge in the Fairgrounds.... I have Dorgath, my main dwarf guy who checks in every day, and Dorgath2-16, who check in periodically.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You just fight each other until one "kills" the other (you get a free revive) or you reach 500 rounds. No Healing Aids are used even if you have them equipped, but spells, poison, and magic items are used.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. You just have to answer the challenge within 5 or so days or it "wears off".

You do use up a turn sending the challenge though.