New Message-Board RPG!

Melkor

Jonathan walks into town and takes in all the oddities before him. He says to the others, "The town may look deserted but that doesn't mean their isn't anyone here, I suggest that we stick together and not go exploring by ourselves. I think that the sailors and the captain should probably stay and guard the ship, but I myself would like to head to the Town Hall and see if there is any evidence there of what happened here." I'm not sure where the Town Hall is but unless I see anything that looks like an important administrative building I'll just head to the center of town. I'll wait for anybody who wants to follow me.

R

Rando

To everyone -
The docks are on the western-most side of the island. From the docks, 8 streets fan out east. The center 3 or 4 streets apear to be mostly made up of buisnesses. The side streets seem to be residential districts. There is a wall that circles the city (or half-circles the city, since the western side is on the shore.) If you were to see the city from the air, it would be laid out like a flatened cone, the point being where the docks are.

You can all see that there is a large stone tower in the center of town, surounded by it's own high wall. With in the wall (besides the tower) are several other buildings, all of which are made of stone. The majority of the other buildings in the town are made of wood.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<grunt> Sounds good. Those stone towers look pretty important; let's start there.

<grumbling because I have to dip into my personal stash of wine>

B

Bob

I'm gonna go see the stable.
Bob walks towards the stable, stepping over pigs and chickens while picking up feed. He steps into the stable and sees-

R

Rando

To Bob -
You notice that half burried by the feed is a set of cloathing: a shirt and pants and some old boots. The shirt and pants have been folded neatly. For the first time you notice that there are lots of articles of cloathing lieing around- on the ground, draped over fences, waded up on the docks, every where. But, you notice that it is all full sets of clothes, as if people just disrobed in the streets, sat thier pants and dresses down neatly, then walked away...

M

Major Crime

Snotgoblin (Snotty to friends - if he had any, will not say) goes down to crew's cabin, puts on kilt of copper & bronze rings, over four colour leather. Puts on water proof back bag, long sword I was found with at age of fourish. Leaves fold down 5 foot metal composite double s-bend bow in its water proof holder, lies on back of right shoulder. Wheres a white & pale yellow metal armlet with a pale yellow stone, around neck.

Follows captain, as not been paid for crewing yet.
* If I do not get back on before tomorrow. If captain pays up head me to the river, to see condition of the water, then join group.

*NOTE, character prefers to stay near to water or bare rocks, so if you move me or the group around I'll be on the edge closes to one or the other.

[I'm off to another lunch time do, & same tomorrow, that's four in a week]