New Magic: Commander game?

D

DarthFerret

Since I am a personal fan of Izzet, will take Mirror Mastery.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll take Counterpunch which leaves turgy22 with Heavenly Inferno.

So is the playing order the same or do we need to roll for that too?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Playing order should go lowest to highest, based on our previous rolls. And, yes, I am just saying that because I had the lowest roll.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Recap so far:

Spidey: 13, 8
Oversoul: 13, ??
DF: 7
turgy22: 4, 16
Mooseman: 4, ??

So Oversoul and Mooseman need to make their second rolls...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I got a 2... So who goes first?
I should go 1st or 2nd
so i'll play Terramorphic Expanse and sac it for an Island

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, here's the order:

Oversoul: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Command Zone:

The Mimeoplasm (0/0; As ~ enters the battlefield, you may exile two creature cards from graveyards. If you do, it enters the battlefield as a copy of one of those cards with a number of additional +1/+1 counters on it equal to the power of the other card.)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

======================================================================

Spiderman: 40
Command Zone:

Ghave, Guru of Spores (0/0; ~ ETB with 5 +1/+ ctrs on it.; 1, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from a creature you control: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield.; 1, Sac a creature: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

=======================================================================

DarthFerret: 40
Command Zone:

Riku of Two Reflections (2/2; Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, you may pay UR. If you do, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.; Whenever another nontoken creature ETB under your control, you may pay GU. If you do, put a token that's a copy of that creature onto the battlefield)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

======================================================================

turgy22: 40
Command Zone:

Kaalia of the Vast (2/2; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks an opponent, you may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

=======================================================================

Mooseman: 40
Command Zone:

Zedruu the Greathearted (2/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control.; RWU: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
How the heck did I get in 3rd place?
Whatever, you all know my first turn.
let's get it moving.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Good question. Shouldn't the order be: Oversoul (13,9), Spiderman (13,8), Darthferret (7), Turgy22 (4, 16), Mooseman (4,2)?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. My bad. Despite me saying we should roll again for playing order, I went back (after Oversoul, who I remembered was first) to the choosing the deck order for places 2-5. I edited the post for proper playing order.