New "Fantasy type" Football Game.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh, I thought maybe it meant "True Blue Denial" or "The big DorK" or "To Be Drowned" ....... silly me.

Go Bills...... errrrrr..... well...... next year..........

:D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cruel Posting A*********s? ........................................(Alpha-types)

Cool Pleasing Articles?

Casual Playing Attitude?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Certified Psychotic Assessment......

Canadian Psychiatric Association ......

Carefree Philosophy Advocates......

A

Apollo

No, they know it's the Casual Players' Alliance--they just assume we're a bunch of swingers. ;-)

I wanna swoop in and buy all the shares available of Seattle. I've gotta support my fellow winged friends.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
TomB said:
Now THERE'S an idea...;)
I would if there was enough committed people... it depends on people submitting answers for the first round and past experience has told me that after the first burst of enthusiam, about 1-3 people stay with it, which isn't really enough.

B

BigBlue

Spidey... I have the same problem with these games....

With Beyond Balderdash, If you could get it going in Off Topic, like the word association one, question game, or alphabet story soup... those seem to always have lots of participants... maybe there just aren't enough people reading these two non-magic games forums...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
BB: I think those Off-Topic games have picked up; there used to be just Oversoul and me playing them for a while. I guess we'll have to see how long people stay around 'cause the people who originally started those threads aren't here :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
Spidey... I have the same problem with these games....

With Beyond Balderdash, If you could get it going in Off Topic, like the word association one, question game, or alphabet story soup... those seem to always have lots of participants... maybe there just aren't enough people reading these two non-magic games forums...
What is Beyond Balderdash?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In a nutshell...

There's six categories, like word, person, acronym, movie, and couple others (I believe regular Balderdash just has the word catgeory). Players write down what they think the word means, why the person is notable, what the acronym stands for, the plot of the movie (depending on the current category). One person, which rotates, knows the real answer and writes that down. Then that person gets all the answers and reads them. People vote on which they think is the right answer. You get points if you get the right answer or someone votes for your answer.

D

DarthFerret

interesting, and somehow a litle confusing.....I would be game for that....with a little more detailed explanation of the rules....

Hey BB, why not update us here...I think that I have nothing left because of Denver....however...would like to see how poorly everyone else did..