NEW CPA LOGO- As Promised!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From what he implied before, I think from a webmasters/design point of view, black background (especially) and orange print is not the best way to design a website.

A

Almindhra

So why not go against convention?...Isn't that what us casuals say we're going against? how Wizards wants us all to conform to go to their tournys and buy 10 boxes of their product every week it comes out?....I just don't think it should matter...We are the ones who care about this site...Not web designers looking for perfection...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Are those amoeba or something? :eek:

LOL! :D

Seriously though, guys, I think any logo to be considered will need to be compatable with our current color scheme. Please keep that in mind since, AFAIK, Mike will not be changing the colors anytime in the near future.

Thanks.

D

Duel

Well, first off, that "Nameilus the black fat master" has to go, since I know for a fact that you are both pasty-white and chubby, at the very fattest. :)

N

Namielus

duel, we meet again, you still can't get over that draw...

"The Return of Polly Shore" got a tape ready this time,
Come on duel threaten me some more...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Almindhra: I don't think you understood what I was saying. Since Ed is the web-master and designer of the site, it is easier on him for maintainability and maintenence to not have the colors as orange/black (from what I understand). It's also apparently not good web-design colors in general, but THEN your argument about going against the norm could come into play. I just think it's easier on Ed, plain and simple.

A

Almindhra

So why not keep this same format, and get back the old colours?...I don't see how it can be any more diffcult than now, the only difficulty would be changing the colours...

N

Namielus

Hello, I said I can change the way that image looks in about any aspect... just tell me what... I understand too many colors, that makes sense but what should the base of three colors be, hex, or funny names work.

J

Jaws10387

The original orange and black one was the best.
I still wish Ed would bring it back.