4 Muscle Sliver
3 Shifting Sliver
4 Plated Sliver
3 Victual Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Metallic Sliver

4 Mana Leak
2 Miscalculation

Any comments you have, would be appreciated very much.

R

Rooser

Obviously this is a budgety version, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest fetchlands + dual lands + Force of Wills. Also, Swords to Plowshares and Tradewind Rider fit here pretty good too.

Oh, and BROOD SLIVER, for the love of mork!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Budgety version, yes...

Well, Talon Sliver is pretty budgety, and first strike taste like chocolate...

R

Rooser

I'm wondering how mox diamond or chrome mox would do here. All the bestest slivers are two-drops.

M

mythosx

thats pretty good cept the miscalculations and mana leaks aren't slivers....but thats just me.

M

MrPapersHead

I think you could do better abusing the whole sliver thing if you dropped the whole counterbase, because I mean, with creature hordes, they can't counter everything. Blue has a lot more wacky things it can do beside say the typical no, don't do that...unfortunately my brain is on fire, and I can't think of what to suggest.

Also, you really should use the Sliver-Man that makes a hojillion slivers appear for Sliver that deals damage or some nustery like that. He would be the awesome, Cause with the Muscles they become crazy dumb.

Also, Plated Sliver is fat and should be taken out back and shot in the head for being a stupid version of Muscle Sliver (my personal feelings on the situation). You might like Walls of hope in that slot...in fact, some of the Stronghold wall cycle could do well here....in fact....THEY BELONG EVERYWHERE!! MUAH HA HA HA!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, slivers were at their best in Countersliver decks (in the old Extended). It's the very model of an aggro-control deck. Beatdown with the efficient slivers, while Force of Will, Swords to Plowshares, etc. hold the opponent at bay.

This budgety deck doesn't have enough countermagic for that though, but it could help...

B

brooding_sliver

But thats alli can afford is it a crime to be fundless, i fee ofended

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No. I'm pretty budgetificated myself, although it helps that I have friends who are not and that I've been playing for a while...

Talon Sliver is still something I would add (it's a common, I think). Maybe Swords to Plowshares too...

R

Rooser

It's not a crime to be budgety at all - brood slivers would still be awersome here and they ain't expensive at all even though they're rares.

And it's your freakin' screen name for crying out loud! Why not get some?

B

brooding_sliver

5 Plains
5 Island
4 Forest
4 Cloudcrest Lake
4 Tranquil Garden

4 Winged Sliver
4 Muscle Sliver
3 Shifting Sliver
4 Plated Sliver
4 Victual Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Metallic Sliver

4 Mana Leak
4 Miscalculation
3 Disenchant

D

DarthFerret

Alrighty, I can only see 3 colors here clearly, but I guess I am too old school that I cannot stop myself from mentioning my favorite sliver-----Sliver Queen (need I say more?...lol)

My roomates refuse to play my sliver deck. In fact I dismantled it. The tempest/stronghold Slivers were so evil, I was really surprised when they brought them out yet again. In my opinion, Slivers have caused more sideboard changes than any other move made in the game.

Other than that, I have no other suggestions at this time.

N

NorrYtt

My Sliver deck looks very similar with Painlands in the manabase, 3 Living Wish, and 4 Standstill.

B

brooding_sliver

Because the legions slivers are over costed, id trade faster more efficient creatures any day over slow power houses