Multani's Political Corner: 3

M

Multani

Hello Everyone!
It's time for Multani's Political Corner.
This month's issue...
Bush or Gore.
I look forward to this debate. :D

Note: I shall only moderate and make light comments on this month's issue.
Please keep this relatively civilized.
Thank you.

J

Jaws10387

Originally posted by Multani

Please keep this relatively civilized.
Thank you.

With our group is that possible? I don't really have an opinion so if you want i can help moderate.

H

Hawaiian mage

We must hunt down and destroy Bush and all of his...

We have to be civil?!?

Bush is not good.

A

Apollo

Vote Apollo! I want everyone to go out there on election day and vote for Apollo! If you aren't 18, then pretend you are! Lie, cheat, and bribe, do whatever you have to in order to help Apollo win.

At least I'm better than Bush.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for change. A change that let's the people be heard, when you cast your ballot for the presidential election in less than one month. Who will the people's choice be? Bush, with his inability to speak english? Or Gore, who the shear thought of him makes our eyelids close. No. The people have spoken, and the people's choice is: Ransac. Ransac, with his debonair and street smarts. Ransac, with his ability to cause peace in countries that don't get cable. Ransac, with a great choice of monkey fetish web pages.

So, when you cast your ballot, remember to vote for Ransac.............or you will go to hell.

Ransac...........who else?

Ransac/Monkey 2000

C

Cateran Emperor

Seriously though, enough of the goofy "vote for me" stuff.

Bush, since those are the two options.

Anyone see the VP debates last week? Cheney and Lieberman should be running I say, that'd make things much more interesting...

K

krichaiushii

Why choose the lesser of two evils?! Vote Chthulu! The stars are right!

IA! IA! CHTHULU FHTAGN!

(people watch with little surprise as I collapse to the floor sputtering and gibbering...)

D

Duel

You know, I think Bush can make this country what it once was: an Arctic wasteland, coated with radioactive ice.

Honestly, I'm not hugely supportive of either, but I think that, as Gore has less of a chance of screwing up the country, we should put him in.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Why not just vote for Ransac? With his panache, good looks, and ability to kiss babies, He's MY choice to run the country. He has already promised to raise minimum wages and has a plan for the National Debt. Yes, Ransac. He's the one. he won't leave in the rain without an umbrella, or at least some galoshes. And who cares if his running mate is a 1-foot tall, 37 pound chimp? I sure don't.

Ransac, vote for him, or no more popsicles

Ransac/Monkey 2000

M

Multani

Please, no more silly posts beyond this post.
I would like this to be on-topic and semi-serious.

M

Mundungu

... it is none of mine business but I have to say one thing :

Isnt it pathetic that the leader of the most powerfull country in the world is called BILL ??

Well it could just get worse. You get get one that is called AL !!

My name is Albert too, and I am PROUD of IT !
I HATE BEING CALLED AL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE !!!

"hey, AL, wassup dude" just make my skin creep ...

my tantrum of the day

M

Multani

That's the LAST time I ask the people to choose the topic. And post a pre-post to the main Political Corner.

R

Ristik

Even though it weirds me out to have my president named after gratuitous violence, I have to go with Gore. When he puts people to sleep, they wake up. Additionally, Bush caused international issues as governor, so that's not good either.

F

Firestorm

I like him and the way he argues and gets his point across. He also has a good running mate as I actually listened to that debate.

Plus the republican color is red...

----------------==========#####@

B

Baskil

How could you vote for a guy who's against:

Same-sex unions
Abortion
Sending Peacekeeping forces into struggling countries
Keeping National Wildlife Preserves natural

And is for:

Restarting Star Wars
Exploring national parks for fossil fuels
The death penalty (because the Judicial System is never wrong :()
Strengthening the Millitary so they can "Fight and Win Wars" Who wants war?

Just because he's a good debater, which he isn't. He stumbles over words, and in my opinion, sounds like the smart-ass in the debate club who thinks he's hot **** because he can make stuff up.

How anyone could vote for Bush is beyond me.

"There ought to be limits to freedom"
George W. Bush

F

Fire Slinger

Could somebody tell me who the other canadidites are? The ones besides Gore and Bush. This will be my first time voting for Prez, and I don't like either candidite.

I know that the Nazis and Communist always have a candidate, but I don't want to vote for them either.

M

magicman_moe

personally i dont like either one specially not bush cuz of the reasons mentioned above.
cmon this world sucks enough we dont need an idiotic only been in politics for 6 years and thinks hes badass,plus wants to willingly tear p alaska for oil and thats it he sucks in my opinion i might end up voting for gore

C

Cateran Emperor

Baskil, I can. :D

Seriously, I'm not going to turn this into a flame war, but Bush's morals are far more in tune with my own.

[me]plays Devil's Advocate with Baskil[/me]

Same-Sex Marriage: No
Abortion: Absolutely No
Peacekeeping Forces: No
Wildlife Preserves Natural: Um, where did you get the idea that all the Wildlife Preserves will become unnatural? If you can tell me where Bush said that, I'd agree with you on that one point.

NMD: Yes
Domestic Fossil Fuels: Yes
Death Penalty: Yes
Stronger Nat'l Defense: Most definitely yes

Just because Gore's a good debater, which he isn't either. He constantly interrupts, looks exasperated whenever he's not speaking, and doesn't like to see his opponent get the spotlight, and, in my opinion, sounds like the hot **** in the debate club who thinks he's hot because he can vastly embellish numbers and statistics.

"Can I have the last word on this?"
Al Gore, near the end of Bush's speech on a topic Gore spoke first on.