MtoA IV Booster League Results

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That was for Round 1. Under my ideas above, you'd play two matches for Round 2, against myself and BigBlue (the other two Round 1 winners).

Obviously though, we need BigBlue to clarify :)

B

BigBlue

Answered those questions hopefully in my other post - plus edited the above results...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, if we're supposed to play everyone once, I'll play Isty since he's rarin' to go...

I guess train would be the best person to do the draft since it appears he's on more frequently than BigBlue due to the latter's workload...

train should my cardlist plus I'll tell him my ante card I won from BigBlue... not sure if he has Isty's (can't remember if he or BigBlue ran Isty/Master Shake draft...

M

Manpriest

I haven't evaporated, just work has me so busy that I don't have nearly as much websurfing time as I used to so haven't been able to check this board in ages.

Anyway, if you guys do this again and need another person let me know via email.

Manpriest@comcast.net

Thanks.
Priest

I

Istanbul

I don't think I understand. How is Spidey's record better than mine if I'm the only one who's played two matches and didn't lose either match? Someone explain the scoring system to me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what the scoring is, I thought the first was the overall record and the second was the outcome of actual matches. I went 2-0 the first round, 2-0 the second round, and 1-2 the third round, thus giving me a 2-1 overall record and 5-2 for total matches. If that's different form how BigBlue is scoring it, I apologize for my presumtiveness.

T

train

I think the incredible hulk smacked you a good one there spidey...:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
They were all actually pretty good games. We got down to single digits in a couple of them. He just drew more flying creatures (and good utility spells :) ) I messed up during the draft...

B

BigBlue

Left to be played...

Train vs Azreal - in progress
Train vs BigBlue
Train vs Istanbul
Train vs MasterShake

Azreal vs Train - in progress
Azreal vs Istanbul
Azreal vs Spiderman
Azreal vs MasterShake

MasterShake vs Spiderman - in progress
MasterShake vs Train
MasterShake vs Azreal

Istanbul vs Train
Istanbul vs Azreal

Spiderman vs MasterShake - in progress
Spiderman vs Azreal

BigBlue vs Train

B

BigBlue

So.....

I've been busy, Azreal and MasterShake appear to be AWOL....

I'm going to withdraw them from the game...

This leaves the following games to be played:

Train vs Istanbul
Train vs BigBlue

Istanbul vs Train

BigBlue vs Train

The standings are of course all screwy because of those withdrawals....

But.... Train.... I'm going to treat it as though your match with Az never occurred, you'll have the cards you had before you drafted with him.

Since I'm very busy with work and personal life at the moment, if Spidey will run the draft, I'll get him your and Isty's cards to run your draft. Once that's over, I'll play against Train.... If he is unable to, I can do it, but you'll need some patience as I am not always available...

I need a rock paper scissors from each of you to me (or Spidey) to determine who chooses draft order and such.

B

BigBlue

Oh, also I'll need to know your ante cards....

Here are revised standings removing the withdrawn people...
Overall
Spiderman (2-1 5-2)
BigBlue (1-1 2-2)
Istanbul (1-1 2-3)
Train (0-1 0-2)

Round 1
Spiderman def Train (2-0)
BigBlue def Istanbul (2-0)

Round 2
Spiderman def BigBlue (2-0)
Istanbul vs Train

Round 3
Istanbul def Spiderman (2-1)
BigBlue vs Train

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'll run the draft for you guys so PM me your rock, scissors, paper choice and your ante cards.