MtoA IV Booster League Results

B

BigBlue

you know.... looking at those standings... I think Spidey wins it no matter what.... seeing as how no one else can be 2-1 and 5-2 (the best any of the three of us can hope for is to win 2-0 (or 2-0 and 2-0 in trains case).... which would put a tie up at 2-1 and 5-2 is better than 4-2....

It was too bad the other people vanished... and it would be unfair to include their games since this was supposed to be round-robin and not everyone got in games vs them.

Congrat's Spidey...

But, that doesn't mean I don't want to play it out...

I

Istanbul

Nah, I'll let it go. It's taken almost a year to finish, I'd like to start anew if at all possible.

B

BigBlue

Well, If we do it again.... I'll take suggestions....

though, even the hardcore are so busy now, it's hard to hold a game together... And, I'll need some time before I start as I'm still finishing the home improvement project....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks...

Yeah, people just got busy... which is too bad. I'm willing to play again and I think it's fine the way it is - maybe we can get some other people to play like Mikeymike or Oversoul (although he said he doesn't really like Sealed, maybe he'll do draft). They just don't check this forum it seems (except Oversoul with that Quote game).

T

train

So the cards sent to me - are they for a game I should be playing now - or are we starting all over?...

B

BigBlue

I think this game has evolved enough from it's onset to allow for pretty much any format....

Including constructed formats... I know it isn't perfect, but then nothing is.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the draft format or Sealed because I rarely get to do those in real life, but if people want a change to Constructed, I'll go with that too...

T

train

I'm good for any format also...

Anyone want to go "all-out" meaning there is no banned/restricted list?...

:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not really... I don't have time to think up a deck for THAT format... but if everyone else wants to, I'll sit out.