Monkey Cage

Z

Zadok001

What would I do with it? Talk him to death? If you want THAT, you give DUEL his number, not me! :)

T

terzarima

Kudos? Wasn't that a yogurt covered bar back a couple years? Some of my friends use that word too...

D

Dementia

Hey I know! I know!(raises hand repeatedly)

"May whatever god you believe in have mercy on your soul"

It is from the last episode of Star Trek TNG one of my favorite lines ever by the way.

Here's one for you that best describes ;)

"Man, I hate being right all the time"

F

fuzzy510

A Kudos bar is a freaky granola bar.

Anyhow, I'd give Zadok my phone number so that he could attempt to talk me to death, but I don't wanna PM it, and posting it here will get me lots of unwanted calls.

Oh well. Here's PART of my number:

(***)-***-****

You just have to fill in the stars!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

If you give me a Kudos bar, I'll tell you his phone number!

(Man steps out of shadows and whispers in TICM's ear, then hands him something. TICM pukes a few seconds later.)

On second thought, don't send me Kudos. They taste disgusting! I'll tell you his number if you promise not to send me the bars.

I imagine that will be most of you, so here it is:

593-4640

Now you get to guess the area and country code! (Hint: He lives in Burma)

[ (The same man steps out of the shadows and whispers something in TICM's ear, then gives him a wet willie. TICM pukes, and then punches the man.)
I have been informed that the country is now named Burma, and that the bars I was given were actually Pepto-Bismol™ flavor Kudos bars.]

BTW, they were named after the word "kudos," which was already in use.

F

fuzzy510

Some people know where I live. People besides the ones that I know personally. And it IS Burma. (Formerly Myanmar).

D

Duel

Burma.... uh, it's not the best place to live.... no? The nation most often refused admission to the UN for civil rights violations, right?

F

fuzzy510

Sure did. Damn UN!

Seriously, I don't live in Burma. Or in Laos. No, I live in Silver Spring, Maryland. Go Terps!

Z

Zadok001

Like I said, what will I do? Talk him to death? No danke. Duel? I leave this to you. :)

F

fuzzy510

Like anybody would WANT to call me. I'll bore them with analysis of women's college handball. FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!