Monkey Cage

L

lilpinhead

how do you feel about it? Could this be the single most powerful card in magic history????

C

Cateran Emperor

While the inherent appeal of having Monkey tokens is considerable, I'd have to say that I like some other cards better. ;)

G

Gerode

I need to get a copy of that card and try it out.

Let's see what Ransac has to say about this card...

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by lilpinhead
how do you feel about it? Could this be the single most powerful card in magic history????
No, it couldn't.

Well, maybe it could, if you didn't have to sacrifice it...and the tokens were 2/2 and had the option of destroying an artifact when they came into play...and...

D

Duel

The only reason to play with that is to make monkey tokens. Not that that's not a good reason..... It's alot of fun, and much more intelligable than other monkey things (e.g. Monkeybone)

L

lilpinhead

THEY"RE MONKEYS PEOPLE! come on i mean you gotta love the monkeys.....ok, so maybe i exxagerated about most powerful card and so on..BUT MONKEYS!!

Z

Zadok001

Having seen Monkey Bone, which had no redeeming qualities whatsoever and is officially WORSE than "Dude, Where's My Car," I can't realistically say that I will ever play Monkey Cage. If only because of the vague resemblance.

D

Duel

No fair! I think that's against the rules

Rule t.17.a3
No card shall be disqualified from a deck due to assosciation with a Brendan Fraser movie.

C

Cateran Emperor

Question of the day: Can you compare say, GREATER GOOD to "Dude, Where's my Car?"

Let's see how many cards we can make Zadok stop using :cool:

C

Chaos Turtle

In No Way can "Dude, Where's My Car?" even conceivably be connected to the Greater Good, whether speaking figuratively or of the Magic card of the same name.

Z

Zadok001

On the other hand, Dude Where's my Car connects very very nicely with Pestilence, Plague Rats, Maggot Carrier, etc... :)

D

Duel

You missed the key cards. No card epitomizes "Dude, where's my car" as well as Security Detail, and Nausea....

F

fuzzy510

No, no, no. Greater Good CAN be linked to Dude, Where's My Car? You see, both really, really suck. :D

Seriouly, I betcha anything that this thread is getting moved.

Oh, and Tsabo Tavoc can be linked to Star Wars Episode 1. Both cost way too much for what seems like something impressive but really isn't.

Last but not least, this is post #500.

D

Duel

Oooh, Zadok's gonna getcha!

Okay, link Ravenous Rats with Titanic, now!

Z

Zadok001

ARRGGGG!!!!

May thine death be slow and painful! May whatever god you believe in have mercy on your soul! You killed my father, prepare to die! I'm gonna rip your leg off and kick your butt with it! The power of Christ compels you! Wrong answer! You're going to die, and it's going to be BLOODY!

(Kudos to anyone who can name the sources for all those lines. And Fuzzy, you're a dead man. :) Someday, somewhere... I will hunt you down a kill you!)

D

Duel

"You killed my father, prepare to die" - the Princess Bride
"The power of Christ compels you" - the Exorcist
"May whatever god you believe in have mercy on your soul" ahh! I knew that one! tip of my mind!

hey, Watch it, zadok. After all those school shootings, you could get in trouble ;)......

F

fuzzy510

I could turn you in to the police, and your butt would be behind bars faster than you could say "Sorry!"

Zadok, hear about the kid that kid in Maryland who made threats over AIM? He's currently on trial in California, and when that's over, he's going to be on trial in Maryland. Sound fun?

I know you're joking Zadok, but still, look what could be coming.

Z

Zadok001

Yah, I know. I'm willing to take that risk in the name of Greater Good!

(Besides, any nut who would turn me in as a pyschotic would laughed so far out of court... :) I wouldn't and couldn't hurt a fly if I wanted to. Certainly not a fuzzy one!)

D

Duel

No! Help! He's psychotic! He's after me! We cannot hold him back any longer! He has more sprouts than we have hands! Ahhhhh!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

You know, I could give you his phone number, but then that might make me accessory to murder in Duel's eyes, so I'd better not.