Mirrodin Mechanic: Equipment

N

Notepad

I liked the history provided in the article, but I am getting really annoyed by Mark's self-induldging style. He loves his ego, and strokes it fervently...

R

Reverend Love

I could see Power Artifact and some yet unseen equipment being wonderfully broken.

Powerful creature buffs like Armadillo Cloak, Rancor, Empyrial Armor will see play in both Standard and Casual.

Looking at the Pachyderm Hammer it appears to this humble magic player that WoTC has learned this.

+3 +0 Spirit Linked, Trample which sticks around is pretty damn spiffy...the more I look at these equipment cards the more I want to get my greedy little paw's on'em.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SeFRo
I liked the history provided in the article, but I am getting really annoyed by Mark's self-induldging style. He loves his ego, and strokes it fervently...
I don't get that at all from reading his articles... in fact, I think he's one of the more interesting ones they have there.

T

train

All I can say is that it would be a hayday, everyday, to work at WoTC!!!...

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Spiderman
I don't get that at all from reading his articles... in fact, I think he's one of the more interesting ones they have there.
I hate to say it, but I have to agree with you, Spidey. I can't stand reading that other trash, like Buehler or Alongi (even though Anthony is casual....he just plain SUCKS).

Though egocentric, Rosewater is indeed a joy to read. And did you know he used to write for Roseanne? WoW!!! :eek:

N

Notepad

It definitely helps him a lot more than it does the other trash writers for that site. I mean, at least he has experience in doing what he does--entertain.

Alongi...writes deck articles about decks he doesn't even play, and happened to just throw together on paper in five seconds and never really think about...which is why they suck.

Teh Buehlerr...damn, its amazing they can even decipher the markings he scribbles on the walls out of his feces...

And the rest...those nameless suckers....they suck...