Hand: 1
Library:Moonglove Changeling
In play:

(UUT) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(U) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, Shinewend comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it. 1W, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Shinewend: Destroy target enchantment.) ~1 Cntr~
(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (3/3 due to ctr, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play.) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)
(S) Lunk Errant (4/4 Whenever Lunk Errant attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 and gains trample until end of turn.) *Weighted*

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain, Rustic Clachan, Deglamer
RFG: Floodchaser
---------------------------------------
Spiderman: 11
Hand: 0
In play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Weight of Conscience (Enchanted creature can't attack. Tap two untapped creatures I control that share a creature type: Remove enchanted creature from the game)

(T) Prickly Boggart (1/1, Fear)
(U) Sunflare Shaman (8/7 due to ctr, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard) *6 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Kithkin Zephyrnaut (2/2, Kinship)
(T) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)
(U) Game-Trail Changeling (5/5 due to ctr, Changeling, Trample) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Sigil Tracer (2/2, 1U, Tap two untapped Wizards I control: Copy target instant or sorcery spell. I may choose new targets for the copy)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage, Morsel Theft
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, yeah, you always have some trick up your sleeve...
UU Get token
Attack with Flier and juggler
response?

Mooseman: 8
In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(U) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, Shinewend comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it. 1W, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Shinewend: Destroy target enchantment.) ~1 Cntr~
(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (3/3 due to ctr, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play.) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)
(S) Lunk Errant (4/4 Whenever Lunk Errant attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 and gains trample until end of turn.) *Weighted*

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain, Rustic Clachan, Deglamer
RFG: Floodchaser
Spiderman: 11
In play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Weight of Conscience (Enchanted creature can't attack. Tap two untapped creatures I control that share a creature type: Remove enchanted creature from the game)

(U) Sunflare Shaman (8/7 due to ctr, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard) *6 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Game-Trail Changeling (5/5 due to ctr, Changeling, Trample) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Sigil Tracer (2/2, 1U, Tap two untapped Wizards I control: Copy target instant or sorcery spell. I may choose new targets for the copy)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage, Morsel Theft
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Juggler's ability resolves.

Dmg on stack, I'll tap the Changleing and Tracer to remove the Lunk from the game.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I hope I got this right....
Done

In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)

RFG: Floodchaser, Lunk Errant
Spiderman: 10
In play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(T) Sigil Tracer (2/2, 1U, Tap two untapped Wizards I control: Copy target instant or sorcery spell. I may choose new targets for the copy)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage, Morsel Theft, Weight of Conscience, Game-Trail Changeling
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you forgot your Coordinated Barrage, but I'll get it on my turn. :)

EOT, RB to use the Sunflare Shaman on your Wolf-Skull Shaman (Elementals in my graveyard = 3). We don't have any cards in hand so should I just assume I kill it and go to my turn?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Done

In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain, Rustic Clachan, Deglamer, Coordinated Barrage, Wolf-Skull Shaman
In play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(U) Prickly Boggart (1/1, Fear)
(U) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage, Morsel Theft, Weight of Conscience, Game-Trail Changeling
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
With that 3 damage per turn, you can pick off all my creatures.....
UU
Attack with all

In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(T) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Wolf token (2/2)

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain, Rustic Clachan, Deglamer, Coordinated Barrage, Wolf-Skull Shaman
In play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(U) Prickly Boggart (1/1, Fear)
(U) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's the idea... :)

I figured you had to all-out attack each turn, so hopefully I have enough guys to withstand it...

Shaman blocks the first Wolf token.
Boggart blocks the Druid
Tracer blocks the second Wolf token
Zephyrnaut blocks the third Wolf token
Faerie Rogue blocks the Shinewend

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You take 5 and win the game......
I think I messed up by not realizing which of your creatures were elementals....
Like freakin changelings..... ugh.

Good game... it was close

Now what? Eventide?
I mean... Shadowmoor?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, good game. Yeah, I was hoping you'd keep attacking so my Changeling would die after you buffed the Wolf-Skull Shaman... whew!

Yep, onto Shadowmoor!