Hand: 4
Library:Moonglove Changeling
In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(U) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, Shinewend comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it. 1W, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Shinewend: Destroy target enchantment.) ~1 Cntr~
(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (2/2, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play. )
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)
(U) Floodchaser (6/6 Floodchaser comes into play with six +1/+1 counters on it.Floodchaser can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. U, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Floodchaser: Target land becomes an Island until end of turn.) ~6 +1/+1 cntrs~ *Weighted*

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain
RFG:
---------------------------------------
Spiderman: 11
Hand: 2
In play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Weight of Conscience (Enchanted creature can't attack. Tap two untapped creatures I control that share a creature type: Remove enchanted creature from the game)

(T) Prickly Boggart (1/1, Fear)
(U) Sunflare Shaman (3/2 due to ctr, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Kithkin Zephyrnaut (2/2, Kinship)
(T) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)
(U) Game-Trail Changeling (5/5 due to ctr, Changeling, Trample) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Sigil Tracer (2/2, 1U, Tap two untapped Wizards I control: Copy target instant or sorcery spell. I may choose new targets for the copy)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU (get token)
Attack with both again
Blocks?

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 4
In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(U) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, Shinewend comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it. 1W, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Shinewend: Destroy target enchantment.) ~1 Cntr~
(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (2/2, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play. )
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(T) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)
(U) Floodchaser (6/6 Floodchaser comes into play with six +1/+1 counters on it.Floodchaser can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. U, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Floodchaser: Target land becomes an Island until end of turn.) ~6 +1/+1 cntrs~ *Weighted*

RFG:
Spiderman: 11
In play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Weight of Conscience (Enchanted creature can't attack. Tap two untapped creatures I control that share a creature type: Remove enchanted creature from the game)

(U) Sunflare Shaman (3/2 due to ctr, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Sigil Tracer (2/2, 1U, Tap two untapped Wizards I control: Copy target instant or sorcery spell. I may choose new targets for the copy)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Odd.... I posted the end of my turn here this morning and now it's gone......
Lunk Errant
done

Hand: 3
In play:

(UUT) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Lunk Errant (4/4 Whenever Lunk Errant attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 and gains trample until end of turn.)

RFG:
Spiderman: 8
In play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, WWBGU for Swell of Courage (Creatures I control get +2/+2 ueot. Reinforce X-XWW (XWW, Discard this card: Put X +1/+1 ctrs on target creature)'s Reinforce cost, targeting my Sunflare Shaman.

In response, tap UB, the Tracer and the Changeling to copy it, targeting my Zephyrnaut.

Response to the copy/resolves?
Response to the original/resolves?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw geez, and here I thought I was being all cool.

In that case, forget the Tracer's response but add the mana (UB) to the Reinforce cost, to make X = 5 instead of 3 on the Sunflare Shaman.

Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I sure wish you could have done your other move....... ugh
nothing from me..... proceed to the beat down....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, not only that, but once that resolves and still at your EOT, I'll tap the last of my mana (RG) and the Shaman to deal 2 (# of Elementals in my graveyard) to your Wolf-Skull Shaman (and 2 to itself)

Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman;275419 said:
Heh, not only that, but once that resolves and still at your EOT, I'll tap the last of my mana (RG) and the Shaman to deal 2 (# of Elementals in my graveyard) to your Wolf-Skull Shaman (and 2 to itself)

Responses?
Rustic Clachan - reinforce (1W- target creature gets +1+1) tap WU to pay
on my Wolf-Skull...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh. No responses... I assume both resolves.

Still your EOT, tap my Changeling and Tracer to activate the Weight and remove your Floodchaser from the game. Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman;275456 said:
Ugh. No responses... I assume both resolves.

Still your EOT, tap my Changeling and Tracer to activate the Weight and remove your Floodchaser from the game. Responses?
yes.... Deglamer on the weight.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So a lot of stuff aeot...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with Boggart and flying Rogue token
Responses/blocks?

Hand: 1
In play:

(UUT) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (3/3 due to ctr, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play.) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Lunk Errant (4/4 Whenever Lunk Errant attacks alone, it gets +1/+1 and gains trample until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain, Rustic Clachan, Deglamer
RFG: Floodchaser
Library: 1 (Weight of Conscience)
In play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(U) Sunflare Shaman (8/7 due to ctr, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard) *6 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 2.

Morsel Theft (Prowl 1B. Target player loses 3 life and I gain 3 life. If ~'s prowl cost was paid, draw a card), paying the Prowl cost and you being the target player, of course.
Responses?

Mooseman: 11
In play:

(UUT) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (3/3 due to ctr, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play.) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Pack's Disdain, Rustic Clachan, Deglamer
Hand: 0
In play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

(U) Sunflare Shaman (8/7 due to ctr, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard) *6 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage, Morsel Theft
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU (get token)
Attack with flier and juggler
Response?

Mooseman: 11
In play:

(UUU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)

Hand: 0
In play:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, Rage Forger, Swell of Courage, Morsel Theft
RFG: