Mindmaster Morningtide: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No other effects for combat. So I take 1 from your other guy.

You still cast your two guys and be done or did you want to do something else after combat?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You take 1 and I lose 2 creatures
go

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 8
Library:Moonglove Changeling
In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(U) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, Shinewend comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it. 1W, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Shinewend: Destroy target enchantment.) ~1 Cntr~
(S) Wolf-Skull Shaman (2/2, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play. )
(S) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2, Kinship -At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, you may reveal it. If you do, each opponent discards a card.)

Graveyard: Nevermaker
RFG:
---------------------------------------
Spiderman: 16
Hand: 11
In play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mt
(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Island

(U) Prickly Boggart (1/1, Fear)
(U) Sunflare Shaman (2/1, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard)
(U) Kithkin Zephyrnaut (2/2, Kinship)
(U) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2, Kinship)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, I hope you don't have any more Kinship dudes.

In fact, since you put the Changeling on during combat, it's there when you cast Shaman and Grubfellows, so you get a Wolf token and I'll have to discard a card. It'll be Pulling Teeth.

Also adding Violet Pall to my graveyard and the Rogue in play

Untap, upkeep

Forest
Game-Trail Changeling

Done

In play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Heritage Druid (1/1, Elf. Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add GGG to your mana pool.)
(U) Bosk Banneret (1/3, Treefolk-Shaman. Treefolk spells and Shaman spells you play cost 1 less to play)
(T) Shinewend (1/1, Flying, Shinewend comes into play with a +1/+1 counter on it. 1W, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Shinewend: Destroy target enchantment.) ~1 Cntr~
(S) Wolf-Skull Shaman (2/2, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play. )
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2, Kinship -At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, you may reveal it. If you do, each opponent discards a card.)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Mt
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island

(U) Sunflare Shaman (2/1, 1R, T: ~ deals X dmg to target creature or player and X dmg to itself, where X is the # of Elemental cards in my graveyard)
(U) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)
(S) Game-Trail Changeling (4/4, Changeling, Trample)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman;274626 said:
In fact, since you put the Changeling on during combat, it's there when you cast Shaman and Grubfellows, so you get a Wolf token and I'll have to discard a card. It'll be Pulling Teeth.
Actually I don't get the Kinship effects until my upkeep, it's not a CIP effect....

Untap, upkeep (get wolf token and you discard Pulling Teeth)

Island
Fire Juggler

Done

Hand: 7
In play:

(U) Plains
(UT) Island
(U) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (2/2, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play. )
(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2, Kinship -At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, you may reveal it. If you do, each opponent discards a card.)
(S) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Mt
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island

(S) Game-Trail Changeling (4/4, Changeling, Trample)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap, it's during upkeep? Reusuable? I misread it then, I'd like to do something else during my turn if that's okay if those effects didn't happen...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I'll tap R for Shard Volley (As an additional cost to play ~, sac a land. ~ deals 3 dmg to target creature or player), saccing the Mt and targeting your Grubfellows.

If no responses, I won't have to discard Pulling Teeth during your upkeep :)

Let me know if you need to change your turn or everything's the same (you play Fire Juggler) and I'll take my turn.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Negate the shard volley
Everything is now the same except we both have an extra card in our graveyards

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks... I think that might be game.

Untap, upkeep

Mt
Spitebellows

Done

I'll discard Luminescent Rain during your upkeep

Hand: 6
In play:

(U) Plains
(UT) Island
(U) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Wolf-Skull Shaman (2/2, Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Wolf-Skull Shaman, you may reveal it. If you do, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token into play. )
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Squeaking Pie Grubfellows (3/2, Kinship -At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Squeaking Pie Grubfellows, you may reveal it. If you do, each opponent discards a card.)
(S) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate
RFG:
In play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Mt

(U) Game-Trail Changeling (4/4, Changeling, Trample)
(S) Spitebellow (6/1, When ~ leaves play, it deals 6 dmg to target creature. Evoke 1RR)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman;274654 said:
Well that sucks... I think that might be game.
I hope so... :D

Untap, upkeep (token/discard)

Plains
Attack with flier
Block?

In play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Mt

(S) Spitebellow (6/1, When ~ leaves play, it deals 6 dmg to target creature. Evoke 1RR)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Floodchaser
Done

Hand: 5
In play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(U) Fire Juggler (2/2, Whenever Fire Juggler becomes blocked, clash with an opponent. If you win, Fire Juggler deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it.)
(S) Floodchaser (6/6 Floodchaser comes into play with six +1/+1 counters on it.Floodchaser can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. U, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Floodchaser: Target land becomes an Island until end of turn.) ~6 +1/+1 cntrs~

RFG:
Spiderman: 15
In play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Mt

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This sucks...

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Rogue and Spitebellows
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Floodchaser (6/6 Floodchaser comes into play with six +1/+1 counters on it.Floodchaser can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. U, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Floodchaser: Target land becomes an Island until end of turn.) ~6 +1/+1 cntrs~

RFG:
In play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U) Mt

(T) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)
(T) Spitebellow (6/1, When ~ leaves play, it deals 6 dmg to target creature. Evoke 1RR)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Weight of Conscience on the Floodchaser
Responses?

Mooseman: 17
In play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(U) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Floodchaser (6/6 Floodchaser comes into play with six +1/+1 counters on it.Floodchaser can't attack unless defending player controls an Island. U, Remove a +1/+1 counter from Floodchaser: Target land becomes an Island until end of turn.) ~6 +1/+1 cntrs~ *Weighted*

Graveyard: Nevermaker, Negate, Squeaking Pie Grubfellows
RFG:
In play:

(U) Swamp
(T) Plains
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U) Mt

Weight of Conscience (Enchanted creature can't attack. Tap two untapped creatures I control that share a creature type: Remove enchanted creature from the game)

(T) Faerie Rogue token (1/1, flying)

Graveyard: Violet Pall, Pulling Teeth, Mt, Shard Volley, Luminescent Rain, Spitebellows
RFG: